A Week Later

It's now been a week since the time heist and Tony has been making something that can hold the power of the stones so we can bring everybody back.
I just got out of the medical room yesterday so Nat has obviously been looking after me and helping me with everything.

Anyway! It's 7am right now and I've just woken up from a shooting pain in my stomach and saw Nat is still asleep so I tried going back to sleep but it just wasn't working.

I went to sit up but winced at the pain so I sighed and led back down. The shooting pain came back so I said "Ow fucking hell."

Nat started to wake up so I sighed and she turned her head and whispered in her sexy ass morning voice "детка what's wrong?"

I looked at her to see she still has her eyes closed and said "Keep getting pains in my stomach."

Nat opened her eyes and asked "Are you ok?" I looked away and shrugged so she reached to my face and pulled me to look at her and said "Baby, you need to tell me how your feeling."

I looked up at her and said "It just hurts."

Nat smiled sadly and said while rubbing my cheek with her thumb "I know, have you checked it?" I shook my head so she smiled and nodded then asked "Can I check it?" I smiled and nodded so she pecked my lips and sat up and pulled the covers off and gently lifted my shirt and said "It's slightly bleeding."

I sighed but winced in pain so Nat looked up at me with sad eyes so I held the side of her face and said "I just want it to heal."

Nat smiled slightly and said "I know, me too. I hate seeing you in pain."

I nodded and said "What should we do about it?"

Nat sighed and said "I'll have to take the patch off and wipe it and hope that it was just slightly bleeding."

I bit my lip and nodded so Nat led back on her side and rested her hand on my face again rubbing my cheek and I said "I love you."

Nat smiled and said "I love you too, but come on I know what you're trying to do."

I sighed and so Nat chuckled and kissed me, when we pulled away she got out of bed and held her hands out for me so I took them and sat up then also got out of bed. Once I was out I held my stomach with one hand while the other was still holding Nat's hand so we walked to the bathroom and I lent against the side while Nat stood infront of me getting the medical stuff from the cupboard next to me, when she got the patches out she got some tissue and slightly wet it and said "It may hurt ok."

I bit my lip and nodded so she gave me a apologetic smile while I took my shirt off, once it was off she placed her hand ontop of my stomach and then put the wet tissue onto the wound which I winced at as she was gently dabbing it, she kept looking at me with sad eyes so I smiled at her and said "Don't be sorry."

Nat nodded and carried on then not long later she stopped and said "It's still slightly bleeding. You sure your ok?"

I nodded and said "It just it hurts, nothing else."

Nat looked at me nervously and said "Let's go to the medical room just to make sure."

I nodded and put my shirt on but held it up slightly so it won't irritate the wound while Nat held my hand and we walked downstairs to the medical room. When we got there no one was there and so Nat looked around and said "They are probably in the planning room or something." I nodded and so she said "Friday, tell Tony to come to the medical room ASAP."

F: will do miss Romanoff.
Nat took my hand again and walked us to the closet room and sat me on the bed so I then led down, and looked at Nat and whispered "Is it still bleeding?"