The next day

I started waking up to feeling Nat gently go up and down with the tip of her finger on my arm so I slightly smiled and hummed which made Nat say "Hey детка." 

I smiled more and opened my eyes and looked at her and said "Hey." 

Nat smiled and gently pulled me into a hug so I wrapped my arms around her neck which hers were around my waist. 

She then said "What do you want to eat?" I looked at her nervously and so she added "Don't worry you won't come with me I'll go do something and bring it up to you." 

I shook my head and said starting to tear up "I don't want you to leave me. Please don't leave." 

Nat held my cheek, wiped the tears and said "Baby, I'm not leaving you, I'll never leave you. How else are you going to eat?"  

I pulled her closer to me and buried my face in her neck and whispered "Take me with you." 

Nat was running her hand gently through my hair and said "Are you sure." I nodded and so she added "Ok, I'll try to be quick." 

I nodded and so I let go of her reluctantly and she got out of bed but took my hand in hers and I also got out of bed. 

Nat got dressed and passed me her hoodie and joggers so I also got changed into them not long later Nat pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips then tapped the back of my thigh so I jumped up slightly and she held the bottom of my thighs and I wrapped my legs around her waist, after that she smiled and I smiled back then gently pulled her in for a kiss. Once we pulled away I wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face also so that was when she started walking down the stairs. 

After a while we made it into the living room but as we were passing I heard Tony say "Hey you two. How are you?" 

I tensed up so Nat whispered "It's ok, I'm here it's just Tony." I nodded and so she replied to him, "We're good just going to get some food and go back to our room." 

I looked at her slightly and said quietly "Our room?" 

Nat smiled and said "Well, I was thinking ages ago befor all this happened, I was going to ask if you want to move into my room. Even though technically you are always in there anyway." 

I smiled widely and said "Of course I'd love to move into your room." 

Nat also smiled and pecked my lips when we pulled away. I rested my head back onto her but slightly looking up at her with a smile. We then made it into the kitchen and so Nat asked "What would you like?" 

"I'm not really hungry." I replied, hiding my face from her. 

Nat then looked at me and said "Baby, you need to eat. Did they even feed you?" 

I shook my head and whispered "Only a small amount, it was always just rice." 

Nat sighed then said "Can you please eat something, it doesn't matter how much you eat just eat what you can and I'll save the rest for later ok?" I nodded and so she said "Ok, thank you baby. What would you like?" 

I shrugged and said "Not sure. I'm not very hungry so something small I guess." 

Nat smiled and said "How about cheese toasties." 

I smiled widely and said "You would do that?" 

Nat slightly frowned and said "Of course I would. Why wouldn't I." 

I hid my face and said "N-no reason. Thank you baby." 

Nat knew something was wrong but she knew that it scares me so she didn't want to say anything, she wants to know but she wants me to feel safe again first. She smiled and kissed my head and said "No problem, nothing for you детка."