Time heist

It's been another week now and I've settled in again so now everything is back to normal but I've constantly been feeling sick.
The Avengers have slightly parted ways but we are all still in contact, every now and then Nat and I go to Tony's house and see Morgan his daughter and she is lovely.
Anyway!

I've woken up to Nat kissing all over my face and neck so I hummed in response and Nat kissed my cheek and said "Morning детка."

I smiled and said "Morning babe."

I opened my eyes and saw Nat with a smile so I smiled back and she lent down and placed a loving kiss on the lips to which I kissed back at. When we pulled away we smiled and so she got off from ontop of me and said "How you feeling?"

I smiled and looked at her next to me and said "Good, I don't feel like being sick. How are you?"

Nat smiled and said "Good, you've been ill for 2 weeks, and I'm good thank you детка."

I smiled at her and said "Should we go in the room see if anyone is on the chat?"

Nat smiled and nodded so we got up and walked into the room and sat down at the table.
When we got there, no one was on the chat so Nat went to the mini kitchen and done some peanut butter sandwiches and sat back down next to me with her legs up on the table and I had my hand on her thigh and rested my head on her shoulder.

After a while some people came onto the chat and so they was having a conversation to themselves I wouldn't say anything becuse I'm not sure but I will when I know what's going on.

Nat then said to stop thier bickering "You get a reading on those tremors?"

Okoye: 'twas a mild subduction under the African plate.

"Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?" Nat asked.

Okoye: Nat. It's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it.

Nat nodded then asked "Carol, are we seeing you here next month?"

Carol: not likely.

Rocket: what? You gonna get another hair cut?

I tried contacting my laughter which surprisingly I did while Nat stood up talking to them.

Carol: listen, fur face. I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth, are happening everywhere. On thousands of planets.

Rocket: all right, all right. That's a good point. That's a good point.

Carol: so, you might not see me for a long time.

Nat and I nodded and so she said "Alright. Uh, well... This channel's always active. So if anything goes sideways... anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't... comes through me.

Everyone: ok.

Nat then said "Alright."

After that they all leave expect for Rhodey. Nat and I didn't notice so she sat back down next to me with her legs up on the table and I done the same again having my hand on her thigh and resting my head on her shoulder.

She smiled at me and kissed me then looked back up and saw Rhodey still there so she asked "Where are you?"

I looked up and said "Holy shit I thought everyone left."
Nat and Rhodey chuckled at me so I added "Hey Rhodes."

Rhodey smiled and nodded then said "Mexico. The uh, federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys... never even had a chance to get thier guns off."