1.09 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

School went by surprisingly fast and so did lacrosse practice. The boys were on their way to get showered and changed and Olive was gathering her stuff from the bench.

"Hey Olive," Erica said, approaching her.

"Oh, hey what's up?" She turned to her smiling.

"What is going on with you and Isaac?"

"What?"

"Oh, come on, don't act like you two aren't all flirty all the time," Olive's cheeks heated up and she could just imagine how red she was getting.

"We are just friends," That word was starting to get on her nerves. It's not like she was in love with him or anything but she was beginning to fall for him and she wishes she could know what he was feeling. The two of them spend pretty much every waking minute possible together and Olive hasn't really picked up on any signs.

"He's totally into you."

"I don't know-"

"He is the only person in the world who consistently calls you Olly, not to mention the fact that you and he are attached at the hip? Or the little arm grab I saw earlier? Come on are your really that oblivious?" Erica laughed and Olive shook her head.

"We met like a month ago, I feel like it would be weird," Olive trailed off and sat down on the bench.

"So you aren't denying it," Olive rolled her eyes.

"I guess-"

"Brown!" Both of their heads shot up as a whistle rang through their ears, they turn to see Coach approaching the bench, playbook in hand. "I need to see you, we need to look over this play, it's not working on the field."

Saved by the whistle. Olive turned to Erica, giving her an apologetic smile as she picks up her stuff and headed toward Coach.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Thank God you saved me from that conversation," She said to him as they entered his office, Coach sat down at his chair and Olive sat across from him.

"That bad, huh?" He rose an eyebrow and Olive nodded, grabbing her pencil.

"Okay, so what's not working?"

"This. Mccall isn't getting the ball when he needs to here because the other team can intercept it here," He said, pointing at various places on the page as Olive nodded.

"Wait, what if there was a blitzer here, like a decoy? They can rush the other team and then Scott can get the ball here instead of here," Olive used her eraser to point to the spot on the page.

"That's brilliant! We can put Jackson in-"

"No, Jackson needs to be here so Scott can run through here."