3.11 𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The group watched as Deaton pulled Ethan under one of the locker room showers, digging around in his throat. Ethan gagged as a mixture of the shower water and black blood ran down his chin and Deaton repeated for him to hold still. After a few agonizing minutes, Deaton pulled a small fly out of his throat and let it fall to the floor and into the shower drain. Olive's eyes widened as she noticed it was the same as the one that tried to make its way into her room earlier that morning. Ethan stumbled away from the showerhead, leaning on the wall for support and Deaton turned to Isaac.

"Okay, Isaac, you're up," He nodded, grabbing Isaac's arm and dragging him under the water despite his protests.

Olive grimaced, closing her eyes and turning away from the situation in front of her. After a few agonizing minutes, Deaton retrieved the fly from Isaac's throat and he stumbled out of the showers, leaning against the locker and wiping his face on his sleeve. 

"Are they okay now?" Olive glanced from Isaac to Deaton, who gave her a hesitant nod.

"They should be," He glanced between the three of them cautiously before returning his gaze to the girls. "The part that's worrisome is that this was all most likely just a distraction from what was happening to Stiles."

"There's really two of them now?" Kira asked, furrowing her eyebrows as Deaton nods slowly. "How is that even possible?"

"And how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison asks, a worried frown on her face. 

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car," Deaton sighs, shaking his head.

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden asks angrily from the corner of the room and Deaton raises an eyebrow.

"We were a bit preoccupied with the bizarre sight of a creature materializing out of the floor," Deaton says with narrow eyes. Olive shifts uncomfortably, looking up at Deaton.

"Hang on, how are you so sure which Stiles is which?" She tilts her head, folding her arms over her chest and Deaton lets out a long breath.

"That's what they're trying to figure out now."

"What does that mean?" Olive pinches the bridge of her nose, shaking her head slightly as she lets out a frustrated sigh.

"The Oni are going to perform a check on the Stiles that is back at Scott's house, if they-"

"Hold on, what?" Kira's head shoots up, glancing around the people in the room with wide eyes.

"If Stiles is really himself, then the Oni will mark him with the same mark you all have," He nods but Olive shakes her head.

"Or the fox left a mark on him and he gets killed anyway," She raises an eyebrow but Deaton just huffs, shaking his head.

"I'm not sure that will be the case."