Chapter one

Its the second week of high school. To me nothing changed much... I'm still clumsy and shy as I ever could. That's how I never make friends... Excepted Justin... But he's my cousin... He doesn't count... Anyway, at moonlight high school we don't have much time to get ready... When you arrive in school you got 5 minutes to get to your classes. Normally the hallways are crowded and passing through without getting crushed is hard. My first period is up stairs... In math class. I get my stuff ready and I go up as fast as I can. But I turned too fast and didn't realize that someone was there. As so I bumped into them and fell to the ground.

- watch where your going! Twig! He said walking on my foot as a revenge. -owe!! Stop it! I screamed but he couldnt care less of what I was saying. Then a vague memory of what my cousin said on my first day of school came back to mind.

-Talia... If something bothers you, say it. People dont know how you feel if you don't tell them. So be brave Talia! Those words marked me. Then I started thinking that I should ask him to stop calling me twig. But he wouldn't stop anyways... Would he? I kept thinking about things so worthless right now that I forgot that I was still in he's way.

-you stupid twig! I told you too move! As so he pushed me hard against a locker. -Owe! I said but he was already gone. I went to the infirmary to check out my arm that was bleeding but it was nothing serious so I went back to my class extremely late. but the teacher didn't really care since she knew I'm always late because of problems like this. my teacher isn't stupid like the others that doesn't know what's happening.

-we got a new student in our class he's name is Ryan. Please treat him nicely while I got get a coffee. Suddenly I realized.

-you're the one who called me twig!!! he look at me and laugh.

-yeah and you're the twig that gives me the injury he said show me his arm .

-but how could I never touched you not even once!

- well this scar did not appear on its own. Exactly at this moment everybody started talking about me and calling me twig all the girls were over him trying to help in any way possible and the boys kicking me and punching me because apparently I deserved it. Ryan kept laughing and at one point he himself started kicking me too.