Chapter four

When he finally reached he's destination, I realized that he only wanted to eat it on a bench in a park. No need to sneak anymore... I got up as I was never sneaking and started walking back. He looked at me then said.

- have you been following me twig !?
- Do I know you? I replyed trying to get out of the trouble of explaining. He looked down sad and said

-Just get out of here twig before you get hurt. I looked at him trying to look strong and answered -You can't hurt me! I said then he looked up at me with that sad look on he's face.

-Not me stupid ! You followed me to a gang meeting park.

-What!?? You must be kidding!!!What are you even doing in a place like this!

-getting my sister back... She got kidnapped... Just mind your own business twig! Then we both heard a door clothing. It was them. he told me to hide behind a truck and so I did.

-no matter what don't get out okay!? I nobbed. Then a few minutes past and then... Gun shoots... When the men's were gone I ran over to Ryan. And then I saw bullets in her sisters neck and heart and Ryan was bleeding from every where.

-Ryan! Your bleeding!! I'll get an ambulance!! I said but I could see Ryan didn't want me too.

-Back off im going home he said trying to get up. But I pinned him down. -I refuse! I said calling an ambulance.
-Get off me twig !! He said trying to push me off but I didn't move.

-I refuse! I'm not gonna let you like this! Okay! I said as I started to cry. But he became more persistent.
-I hate you!! Why do have to ruin every thing! He screamed. I was a bit shocked at first then I thought that it was the emotions taking over.

-Please stand still a few minutes your gonna lose more blood if you continue... I said but he cut my sentence.
-Thats the point If my sisters dead then im going with her now get off me!!! I got no reason to live without her!!!! He screamed... He must be so lonely I thought as I kissed he's forehead. Then turning the corner was them ambulance. I looked at him and smiled.

- Calm down... Maybe they can help... But he didn't care one bit of what I said.

-I dont want help I want to die ! Twig just get out of my life. He screamed but I refused... The doctors pick him up and started bandaging him. Then I got close to him and he punched me... It hutted but I knew that what he was feeling hutted more.