Chapter nine

Back to my job my boss came to see me. 

-Hey Talia, tomorrow is the sexy cosplay day, the girls decided to skip, are you okay with doing it alone? i was slightly surprised but still accepted. My boss smiled and left the building. Obviously i was scared since no girls will be there tomorrow and only those perverts will be there... Then  I saw  Ryan enter the cafe. 

-Ryan, tomorrow, please dont go to the cafe please... he looked at me confused then replied with a simple why. -Because, just dont! he smirked and said

-fine then, I will go and stay until your shift is done. i took his hand dragged him outside, we walked all the way to his house were i gently press my lips on his, he stayed surprised then started to lead. Soon i was only in my bra and panties and then grabbed the rope that was randomly sitting around on the floor, tying him up was fun but he was sad to realize that i had no intentions of freeing him until the end of the day tomorrow.

-Talia... untie me right now!!! i looked at him with guilt but denied.-No Ryan... don't worry, I'll come back to give you lunch and dinner. -NO!!!! FREE ME!!!! with tears i left him and when to my house. Soon the day passed. I ran to Ryan's house and made him breakfast. putting it in front of him i gave him a very passionate kiss before running away. At the cafe, all males were looking at me then one of them, the tallest, grabbed my arm 

-let go please sir... i said but then another one grabbed my legs and more decided to hold me down. the tallest one from before took a syringe and injected me a red liquid. i felt nothing at first but then i started to feel all my straighth leave my body. my eyes slowly started closing.

-Ry...Ryan... Help... me then total darkness.

____________________________RYAN'S POINT OF VIEW_____________________________________

i looked around me then realize a boll of cereal was there. i ate it then though of a way to escape and go to the cafe. My scout knife! i quickly reach for my back pocked to grab my knife. Opening it, i cut the rope, get dressed and run to the cafe. Too late. Talia was on the ground covered in marks and a white liquid. i started crying realizing she wasn't opening her eyes. i called an ambulance. when they arrived they told me that she was under drugs. 

-She is in a coma... i cried until i fell asleep.