Chapter tree

Having a house is cool, but when your parents aren't paying for the rents then its not as fun. I got a pretty big house... But to pay for it I got to work... I work as a waitrice at a cosplay restaurant. Since its pays good I don't really mind the embarassing clothes.

My boss is a beautiful and every nice lady, since she knows my rents problems she pays me more if my breaks are only 2 minutes long instead of 30. I find that perfectly fair.

Today was probably one of the most embarassing days ever. Neko day... So in other words everyone had cat ears and tails. My lines are also pretty embarassing... But its normal to be honest... Normally they are more embarassing.

-welcome masters meow! I said to all the new costemers and them... My worst nightmare came to life.

-Weird to see you in those clothes Twig. Yes... It was him... Ryan was at the door of the restaurant... But since everyone was paying attention to us I had to you my lines...

-Welcome master! Meow! Follow me! I soon bringed him to a table. And whispered, are you a customer Or an employee? I don't remember seeing you here before. He looked at me and laughed.

-I could ask you the same thing you know? He said. -I work here... I replyed. He laughed even louder.

-Who knew, even twigs can get jobs.
Im just here to get a scone, can you manage that? A bit upset I replyed

-Yes I can... And I'm not a twig! I went to the kitchen and got a scone. I was about to hand it to him but I had a better idea in mind. - Now apologize or else you won't get it! He's grumpy but extremely funny. He looked at me, then at the scone then back at me.

-Fine I apologize... I given him the scone and part he's head. -good boy I said. Then suddenly he grabbed my hand.

-don't touch me you disgusting twig. He said. And as a reflex I answered -Um... Your technically grabbing my hand. Who's touching who exactly? I could see him mad he let go of my hand and started walking.

- I won't pay you because of that rude comment you just said. Your boss should have told you how to behave you twig. and he left with a devilish look on his face. But this time it looked like he had an evil plan planned out. as so I followed him without him knowing I was there. stalking? That's a other way to put it but who cares, after all he didn't pay.