Chapter five

-Miss, thank you, a other minute and he wouldn't be here. They said and left. I smiled

-heard that? I saved your life. One other minute and you'd be dead... I saved your life! You owe me one, I said joking. Then he looked at me pretty mad and screamed.

-I owe you nothing!!! I wanted to die!!! See the girl there, my sister! She's dead you basters!!! I could see a few tears in the corner of he's eyes. And without thinking I huged him.

-you can cry... You've been so brave all this time... You can let it out. I'll be your shoulder to cry. He slapped me in the face.

-Twig your the dumest person ever!!! I could punch you right now!!!

-Then punch me! Your mad aren't you!? I know you would have loved to die, but I saved you! So punch me all you want!! Kick me! Choke me if that will make you happy!

He smiled with that devilish look and punched my arm extremely hard. But I only stood there and said nothing. He did it on my other arm... I looked at him.
-You can continue if you want I won't mind.

He first looked at me then grabbed my shirt pulling it up. Then with he's free arm made a fist with he's hand. I looked away, inviting him to punch me in the face. Then suddenly he draw back he's fist and kissed me.

All confused and blushing awfully red I looked at him.
-Thanks for saving me, twig... He said. I could see he's cheeks that was a bright red color. Sooo cute!!!! Anyway.

-let's go home okay? I asked smiling.
-fine... I'll go home... He said without smiling.
-can I come? I asked a bit nervous. After all... You'll be lonely alone... He smiled.
-Yes indeed

As we both started walking I realize that my cheeks were still red from the kiss. And without looking where I was going I trip on a bolder. A huge crack was heard. I feel on the ground in pain.

-Owe!!! Without realizing it I was already in tear.

-Hey you okay twig? I wippe my tears quickly and act tough trying to not make him realize that I was in pain.

-yeah! Its just a schrach. As I say that I try to get up and I fall immediately down tears running down my face. Soon i feel down Ryan completely turned around, he was surprised to see me cry.

-You injured yourself didn't you? He hand me he's hand, and I blushed.
-No... I'm fine... Go ahead, okay! He grabbed my arm.

-Your injured, just use me as a support... I did what I was told. And soon we were in front of my favorite ice cream shop. I could see a few classmates staring and whispering to each other.