Chapter seven

This morning I was in a hurry... I woke up too late... Happens to everyone right?

-Talia!!!! Wake up!!! Your going to be late!!! Wake up!!! Screamed someone by my window. Ryan! I fastly got up and out of my house.

-Talia... Aren't you forgetting something? He asked as I started running towards school. Talia!!! Watch where your going!!! Your only in your PJs!!!

-PJs.... PJs!?! Why didn't you tell me earlier!?
-You didn't listen!! He replied
-what do I do now!? I can't go to school only wearing a unicorn PJ! Fast he took off his shirt and hand it to me. His abs were amazing... Never saw prettier...

-we got to find you something fast... We turned around and saw a dress shop.
-no! never!! Its way too expensive there! I said trying to reason him... But it didn't work he pushed me in.

-Welcome miss... Mister, um... The dresses are for sale, 30% off... Um... Enjoy your time here. The lady led me to the prettiest dress in the shop... About 4,000,000$ dollars...

-I'll buy it! Screamed Ryan. Handing his credit card.
-but it's way too expensive!!! I can't accept such an expensive present only because I forgot to wear my uniform today! He smirked and rushed me to the bathroom

-Put it on! I didn't buy it for you to stare! I did what I was told. The dress was beautiful. A sky blue, full of jewels and pretty shiny diamonds. It followed my uper body and at my hips became more pouffy. Like it?he asked.

-who couldn't!? Its beautiful!!! I huged him and kissed him. I could see him blushing like crazy.

-Its nothing... Plus I bullied you for such a long time... Its only normal for me to make myself forgiven properly... Let's go now! He grabbed me bridal style and started running towards school. By time we arrived all the teachers where jealous and so were students.

-Hey! Stop!!! Your gonna rip my dress!! I screamed at a girl trying to take off my diamonds.
-You heard her Melody! Get away! Screamed the "diva" of our school plus I bet they're fake... Ryan fastly got up and showed her the price tag.

-how come you got the price tag and not her? Asked melody. -because they're together... A couple!
-No! Its not that! Screamed ryan. But you can see he didn't know what else to say.

-Its true diamonds because this dress is 4,000,000 and the helper of the store proved it. And Ryan has my price tag because I asked him to take it off my dress at school since it was annoying me. Melody and Carolina sat at they're desks not knowing what "come back" to use. The class continued as planned.