Chapter 5

I run without stopping or turning around. I'm being chased by idiots who hadn't even seen that I had stolen food from them. Until this little one screams me...it's a good pun since I'm a lightning fire elf. My name is Athénais, I am 17 years old and like a lot of people I think, I like adrenaline and fighting. I know how to control the fire, at least I try, and I am a very good archer.

- *whistle*! Joy!

I run along a tree trunk crushed on the ground and jump into the void and then luckily landed on my hippogriffe.

- It took you a long time! I tell her. YAAAAAH!

I have fun rolling barrels and aerobatics with her while heading for the burning forest. I land with Joy and we rest a little in the yellow grass. I fall asleep and wake up with a sound of wood crackling. I look in the area where the noise caught my attention. I see like a red firefly flying in front of me. I get up without waking up my hippogriffe and I am the firefly. She takes me in front of a pretty little river and sits on a jewel on a rock in the middle of the water. There are small pebbles making a way so I jump from stone to stone and recover a beautiful chain to put on my head with a peridot on it. It's a stone representing fire if I'm not mistaken.

I put it on and a flame revolves around me then I feel like the desire to burn something coming to me. It's so nice to feel that.

___________________

I'm waiting for the girls at the top of the cliff but this time I suggest they go further. I want to find out what's hidden down this cliff. The girls tell me it's risky if I get caught but we still go down after a long debate. We walk in a meadow near a lake while talking and then an arrow lands right next to us on a small rabbit walking quietly. We turn around to see who attacked us or tried and she's a girl, again. Decidedly I feel like I'm the only man here!

- Who are you? Say Kayla slightly on the defensive while standing in front of us with her weapon in hand.

- My name is Athenais, lightning fire elf. And you are?

She approaches us, she seems to want to sympathize.

- My name is Kayla, moon elf. Here is Viccie, elf of the air and finally, Evan, a human who may well have some powers.

At the human word she points an arrow at me, ready to shoot.

- Wow wow! Wait, I won't blame you, promise! I just want to be friends with you.

I'm not very reassured.

- Mmmmm... Ok! Tell me, are you interested in the history of the 4 elements?

- Why this question so sudden? Viccie request.

- No idea. So..?

- Me yes. But I don't control any of the elements. Say Kayla.

- You know, legend says that there is 1 fifth element. But I don't know if it's true or not. Anyway! As far as I see, you too have jewelry about your element, interesting.

I don't know who this girl is but she already fascinates me. In fact, I can't wait to know if we will meet the element of water or not since we have just met the fire element.

We'll see later.