Chapter 4

- So?

- They saw nothing, Majesty...I don't like to play with the innocent, Majesty. I say a little desperate.

- But let's see, you have no choice. Viccie.

He has a malicious smile.

- What is the next step?

- They must trust you.

- But..

- Did I allow you to speak? No.

I lower myself and get out of the room. I am the daughter of the Chief of the Tornado Village. He is the king of the village and he does not trust anyone, not even me. He just wants to use me for his own property. But I have no choice. Today I have to see these people I saw yesterday again, I want to be their friend, but a real friend! I fly into the sky and let myself be guided by the wind. I see them in the distance, talking. I slowly approach them and start talking to them. I learned that Evan is a simple rather affluent and altruistic peasant and that he is 17, and I also learned that Kayla has no more parents, loves moon berries and wild bananas and that she is 16 years old. Their lives still look exciting! They go out, live things, hurt each other, argue, play! While I have never experienced this. I will soon be 18 years old and I have never been able to discover anything other than my stupid castle. My father is selfish, arrogant and completely perched. I hate him! But yet, I still feel that if one day he dies, I would be sad. Since he still remains my father I guess. I sit next to them and enjoy the view to which I have never been entitled, it was beautiful. I've been coming to see them every night since then.

A few weeks later, while flying, I see a kind of glow in the distance. I decide to approach it and I notice that it's a ring. With a crystal in it, amethyst. It's a very pretty gemstone! I put it on my finger and it starts to shine then suddenly I feel the wind turn around me. I've never felt so close to the wind or any other things from the air. It's incredible, it's magical.

___________________

I find Kayla as usual waiting for me near the cliff. I'm a little late this time but it doesn't matter. I see that Viccie is already here.

- Hi! Are you okay?

I sit next to them.

- Yeah! Look at what I found, it's a ring with an amethyst in it, and I don't know how but I feel like it's magical!

- Magical? What do you mean? Kayla ask.

- Well, when I worn it I felt like a connection with wind and air. And I have the impression that since I have it, I have been doing better with my powers.

- It looks too good to have powers, if only I could have some too. I would love to learn how to use magic...

We are still talking and the girls are leaving on their side as I go home. But on the road, I see something shining in the tree. I decide to climb to get a bracelet with a crystal on it. It seems to me that it's an agate if I don't say stupid. I put it on and flowers appear around me until I fade. And then I realize that maybe I could do magic too!

We'll see later.