Chapter 1: The Game

DISCLAIMER: This horror story is highly filled with gore and detail Enjoy!!

It was the last day of school at Buchanan Middle, and every student was leaving for summer break. All but eight. The students in host had all been picked up except for Mason, Calvin, Skyler, Isa, Karl, Cameron, Keo, and Olivia. They were splitting away to different high schools and they would barely have a chance to see each other ever again.

 "YOU'RE GOING DOWN SEXY SHULK!!!!!!"

"We'll see about that little mac."

"YOU CANNOT WIN, MY K.O. IS FULLY CHARGED YOU SHIRTLESS SWORDSMAN!!!!!"

Mason and Calvin were the last fighters left, Mason was shulk and Calvin was little mac. Calvin was attempting to use his K.O. on Mason but missed, allowing mason to activate his buster ability and smash him off the screen. He laughed as Calvin flew away in the distance. "That's another win for team mason. You should have learned after the second time." Mason chuckled. Calvin continued to rage silently. The phone in the media center rang and Skyler picked it up. "Uh-huh. Okay, bye guys I'm going home." They all said goodbye, before Mason asked for her to give her a text when she got in the car.

"New game guys?!?" The anger induced Calvin asked

Karl groaned "No, I always die first. Let's all go play basketball. We can sneak out while the counselor is in the bathroom." He picked up his stuff and walked out without another word. Everybody grabbed their stuff and walked outside. Karl stopped and gasped, taking a step back before turning and stuttering "h-hey guys. You might want to see this. Well, maybe not." Suddenly he slumped over on the wall and shuddered, revealing what was behind him. In front of the school gates appeared a random cross planted deeply within the cheap mulch shoved on the top of the cross was Skyler's ripped off head, the other torn off parts of her body were tied to the cross by the young teenager's stringy weak intestines. Mason ran over tears welling in his eyes as he approached his love in tears once he got close Skyler's intestines snapped releasing her bloody corpse to the floor. He held her body and grieved at the fact that his other half in this miserable corrupted world just died before he could tell her he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Suddenly the PA system crackled to life, and a low, electronic voice began to speak, "As you can see I've killed your beloved friend soon I'll kill you all, however if somehow you manage to survive for six hours I will let you live. I have set up an electric barbed wire fence on the perimeter so you can't escape or be saved. Ha, Good luck. You're gonna need it."

"THAT SON OF A BITCH IS IN THE MAIN OFFICE" Mason Exclaimed

Mason hurried next door over to the main office only to be stopped by a set of traps spread in front of him he glanced over the long dark hallway and saw a large masked masculine man holding a heart and a sign written in blood, the sign read "Got her heart faster than you did mason" The murderer then escaped quickly. Mason dropped to his knees crying in agony.

"Guys, we have no time to mourn and grieve we need a game plan I don't want to see any more of my friends murdered." Karl enforced
Mason got up and hurdled the group together, "Listen Karl's right we can't stay here personally I can't bare being on this bloody floor anymore."

Isa had one last look at the crime scene before leaving noticing that a bright light illuminated from Skyler's bag Isa ventured over to investigate and found a cell phone as It lifted dark crimson blood drooped down slowly, the phone showed a texting conversation between Mason and Skyler. Within the text box it read an unsent text "Mason, I love you."

Isa ran ahead in search of the group but there was no sign of them at all, running out of options she texted Olivia "Where r u guys."