Chapter 3: Reflection

Cameron glanced over his shoulder before he entered the 200 hallway, just to be a troubled witness at the sight of his two best friends he felt a deep remorse for, maliciously torn apart by a masked shell of a person as he mourned in pain he remained as close to the group as possible never letting his teary eyes slip away from them in his view.

Stuttering, Karl Hines remained silent speechless even he couldn't bare to look behind him he had to lead his remaining friends to safety or he'd just have to live with an emptiness in his heart and soul without any reason to eat or sleep with a great depression.

Mason was confident and brave on the outside but on the inside his soul was weeping he was so weak by the loss of his friends and lover that he swore a revenge a reflection of anger if you will toward the unknown killer, that when he got his chance he'd rebel against this murderous stranger to replenish the crack in his heart.

Calvin held all of his emotions inside him never to be revealed he couldn't let his friends down by grieving over the three friends he had just lost, his only remark was "It feels like i've had all my organs ripped out of my body and all that's left is a small heavily crying heart mourning for his friends back.

Keo couldn't release a word from his mouth he was in a deep shock of what he witnessed behind him, the petrified asian began to think of world history to try and forget or take his mind off of the loss of his best friend Olivia, " We the people, in order to form a more screwed up union, establish crime, insure domestic tranquility is always lost, never provide for the common defense, demote the general welfare, and fuck the blessings of liberty to ourselves, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of Screwed up Shit" he angrily stated to himself.