Chapter 5: The Chase

A familiar voice sounded, "Hey Chumps I'm finally here I had to finish drinking your friend's blood and ooh it hit the spot, now I want you to note that you three will not be able to escape my clutches of evil it is currently 11:30 and there is no way in hell I'll let you guys leave.

"Oh is that so, catch us if you can" Calvin challenged

In two swift leaps the stranger jumped off of a wall then got on to the building.

"He's a fucking ninja oh shit" Calvin exclaimed

It was a race against time itself with sweat catching on the boy's necks and a masked perpetrator with a thirst only quenched by the blood of innocents the three teens ran for their mere existence, one mistake and they're all slaughtered. As the troubled teens distanced themselves from the killer they were unknowingly shown the blood-stained walls and familiar passageways drenched with liver and inner organs.

"Guys don't look down" Calvin informed

Out of a kindled curiosity Cameron and Mason began to tilt their heads.

What the fuck are you guys doing this is the last moment we have to survive tonight and you two just want to remember the reason were scared and running for our lives. You ever hear the saying curiosity got the cat torn into shreds and eaten like the last supper, No?, well for starters i just made it up and for a conclusion technically we're the cats but i don't wanna see none of that pussy. . .cat shit we're young adults with families waiting at home we can't just give up now.

"You're right" Cameron sadly agreed

"Me too, but Cameron why did you say that like those were your last words" Mason worried.

"Because they were" Cameron responded

Three boys had approached the final obstacle, a six foot jump over the electric fence and Cameron had no intention of making it out alive tonight.

"Wha-What do you mean?" Calvin questioned

Cameron didn't speak a word as he hefted Calvin up on his shoulders and tossed him over the fence.

"Cameron why are you doing this?" Mason asked

"Because you and Calvin have lives to live or the maybe the fact that there's no way in hell any of us could've made this jump. But that's in the past now just note that im sorry for everything i've done from chickening out to being a wimp" Cameron remarked

Cameron lifted the skinny teenager only to launch him over the perimeter fence,"Goodbye friends."

The masked vigilante approached the whimpering kid before he kicked the thirteen year old off the hallway rooftop yelling a familiar punchline,"THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!" Cameron's faced plunged into the 10,000 volt barbed wire fence toasting the left side of Cameron's entire body not only killing the boy but causing one side of his body to disintegrate into ash.

"Who am i kidding it's not sparta it's just my school" ?????? Said

Calvin took the phone out of his pocket and dialed 911,"Uh yes i'd like to report a murder"

"What assistance do you require sir"

"Ambulance, and Police"

"They're on their way over there right now where is your location"

"1001 W Bearss Ave Tampa, FL 33613"

"Ok sir in the meantime i need you to make as much distance from you and the perpetrator as possible"

"No problemo."

"Mason we did it" Calvin paraded

"Yeah i guess we did" Mason responded

"Awe what a touchy seen, but im offended did you forget about me already" ?????? said

"We were waiting for you in particular," Mason and Calvin said as they jabbed their school approved pencils into the murderer's two opposing legs. As the masked man kneeled before them the two survivors yanked off his masked and revealed Mr. Hilgenburg their principal.

"Hey Mason remember those times when Mr.H looked at us funny in the hallways" Calvin laughed

"Yeah" Mason responded

"Well he looks sad lets give him a new face" Calvin Maliciously wondered

"Okay"

The two teens engraved a smile and a few scars on the killer's face with the supplies they retrieved in Watt's room,"Just about eight scars so you can remember us and our friends when you're getting beaten up in prison" Mason cheered with evil joy.