3: Attention To Detail [Harry's place]

A/N: Oh my God, you guys. I wanted to upload this this weekend, but I simply couldn't handle it! All of you are soooo amazing! I wish I could hug you all up in a huge hug ball right now :3 But no, srsly, I was almost crying when I saw the reaction to my first two chapters! Remember guys, I'm not going to be able to update so frequently - school and life spazz and stuff. But I'll do my best to keep all of you happy, as you've made me! The first few chaps are mostly fluff, but that's only to establish the suggested romance between them. I love you guys! Vote and comment! I'm also dedicating this chapter to my amazing first commenter(I'd dedicate all of you if I could)! Adieu and enjoy~

Niall woke up early the next morning, disturbed by a hungry stomach. He rolled around his bed for awhile, trying his best to deny his hunger. Burying his head in his pillow, his stomach growled again. He groaned and got up.

He shuffled over to the kitchen to scour for food. As he opened the fridge, he gave himself a mental face palm; he forgot that they had devoured all the remaining food the previous night. He closed the fridge door and leaned his head against it, oddly disappointed.

"Hungry?" a voice asked from the doorway. Niall looked up to see a messy Liam, he smiled and then nodded. "I'll go get Louis. Maybe he can drive us out to get some food," Liam suggested, Niall nodded excitedly.

Liam and Niall practically attacked Louis on his bed, but it didn't really take much effort to wake him up. Seeing as Louis and Niall were one of the first ones to fall asleep the previous night, they had plenty enough rest to feel energetic the whole day. Niall told Louis of his disruptive stomach and Louis could only laugh, but he still agreed to drive them out.

They got changed quickly, being careful not to disturb Harry and Zayn who were still soundly sleeping. They got to Louis’ car, which he drove to the bungalow in, and they set off for the nearest part of town. Liam sat shotgun and Niall spread himself out comfortably in the back.

“So, where to?” Louis asked, cruising slowly.

“Nandos!” Niall screamed out like an excited kid. Louis rolled his eyes.

“Not for breakfast, Nialler,” Liam fathered as he usually did. Niall sighed and pouted to himself.

“I think there’s a McDonalds nearby,” Louis suggested, making the first turn onto a main road.

“Well, that won’t last us the next two weeks. I think we need to get some groceries or something,” Liam scoffed, thinking of a scenario where the boys were encircling the fridge, simply staring into it, wondering what to do. The image made him laugh to himself.

“But…” Niall mumbled, sinking into his seat, wanting food in his hands.

“Yes, Niall. We will feed you,” Louis said reassuringly. “Then, we will stock up on some food.” Niall rejoiced silently. “But we still have to decide where we’re going.”

“Wherever’s the closest,” Niall said, beginning to sound desperate.

“I honestly don’t know how so much food can fit into such a small person,” Louis joked, Liam laughed in agreement.

“I’m not that small. You’re just as small as me,” Niall giggled, referring to the obvious height difference between Louis and Harry that the boys had noticed. Louis stuck out his tongue to the rear view mirror. Niall laughed in satisfaction.

They ended up going to McDonalds, but either way, Niall was happy he was finally going to get to eat. They ordered a massive amount of food, taking Harry and Zayn into consideration. They decided to drive back to the bungalow first, to wake Harry and Zayn up so that they could all go out to the supermarket together.