Sope : Lifegaurds

*SMUT WARNING*

Children laughing, ocean splashing, and skin slapping?

It's currently 12:35 PM on a Saturday, a day both Hoseok and Yoongi dreaded to come. The males had a shift at Haeundae beach as lifeguards. They never thought to be part-time lifeguards, but it paid well and occupied them during the summer.

The duo walked sluggishly across the beach to their stations. The bottom of their sandals leaving prints in the sand, and the blazing sun toasting their golden skin.

"Why does it have to be fucking hot today?" Yoongi complained grabbing the hem of his shirt shaking it, so air can breeze through.

"It's going to be hot all throughout the week, deal with it." Hoseok said.

"I don't want to deal with it." Yoongi whined and leaned on Hoseok for support.

"Get off me. It's already hot enough." Hoseok shook the sweaty male off of him.

"You suck." Yoongi replied crossing his arms. Hoseok turned around towards Yoongi, "That's not what you were saying last night." Hoseok grinned at the male.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "You-" Yoongi started to say, but Hoseok slapped his palm on Yoongi's lips. "No time for comebacks we have a job to do." In response, Yoongi licked Hoseok's hand. "What the fuck, Yoongi? Don't you know how disgusting that is? My hand and your mouth has millions of germs." Yoongi triggered an one minute germaphobe rant from the younger, but it was worth the laugh in his eyes. Once the duo reached their stations and got settled they enjoyed the small breeze of air that cooled them.

Yoongi soon became engulfed in boredom. He scanned over the beach and no one seemed to be drowning. He then glanced towards Hoseok. Damn his side profile is gorgeous.

"Why are you staring at me?" Hoseok questioned. Yoongi snapped out of his thought.

"I wasn't staring I was um.. checking to see if any seagulls were going to attack you."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. He obviously didn't believe the male. "Why were you actually staring?"

"Okay, to get straight to the point I'm bored and want to fuck you."

"Yoongi!"

"What?"

"That's inappropriate, we are on our shift"

"That's not what you were saying last night." Yoongi replied using Hoseok's words against him.

"I can't believe you did that."

"Oh I did." Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "The answer is no."

"Oh c'mon, look no one is drowning or in danger of a shark attack." Yoongi extended his arm out towards the ocean where thousands of people were playing.

"Still no." Yoongi pouted, but thought of an idea.

"Well, that's too bad because I was willing to let you top me tonight." His words caught Hoseok attention. "Really?" Hoseok was surprised because Yoongi doesn't talk about the topic of position in the relationship.

"Yep" Yoongi grinned.

"Then I change my mind." Hoseok was about to slide down the tall red seating area, but Yoongi stopped him from doing so. "Where are you going?"

"Aren't we going somewhere more private?"

"Hell no, I want to do it here." Hoseok couldn't believe his ears."Are you serious? Public sex?"

"Yes, it'll be fucking hot just imagine the thought of us getting caught while my dick is thrusting in and out of you." Hoseok shivered at Yoongi dirty talk.

"There are little kids here and babies!"

"Their short asses won't be able to see us, don't worry."

Hoseok puffed and collided his lips against Yoongi. Hoseok pulled away, "Why the fuck does your breath taste like peanut butter?"

"I was hungry, okay? Now keep kissing me." Their lips met again and the kiss quickly escalated. Yoongi laid down on a towel and gripped the back of Hoseok's neck. He forced his tongue into the males mouth and Hoseok did the same. After a few more seconds, they pulled away with a string of saliva that was formed between their lips. Yoongi bit his bottom lip "Fuck, that was hot. Pull your pants and underwear off, I need you." Hoseok obeyed and stripped his lower half naked. "Do you want me to blow you or get straight to the point?"

"Straight to the point, please." Yoongi smiled and removed his under garments. He pushed Hoseok down on the towel and lined his dick up to Hoseok hole with the tip almost sliding in. "I don't have a condom so, I'll pull out okay?" Hoseok nodded his head in agreement.

Yoongi lifted Hoseok's left leg over his shoulder and slipped in slowly. Hoseok whimpered lowly and pulled Yoongi's face in for a kiss. "H-harder please."

"Your wish is my command." Yoongi gripped the male hips and began thrusting still at the slow pace. Hoseok's face screwed up in pleasure. The sensation was too much for Yoongi so, he thrusted in a fast pace to reach his high. Hoseok clenched his nails into Yoongi's flexing biceps as he released moans. At some point he was getting too loud and Yoongi placed his palm against Hoseok's mouth to quiet him.

"Shh Seokie, don't want the innocent people to get curious, hmm? Or do you? I bet this is making your dick hard as a brick. You can't handle the pleasure, huh? With me pounding your little hole plus the risk of getting caught. I just know you're on the brim of cumming your brains out."

The dirty talk gotten to Hoseok and white beads of cum squirted out covering his stomach. "Shit Seokie, I guess you were on the brim of cumming, huh?" Yoongi chuckled and removed his hand from Hoseok's mouth. "Shut up." The male whimpered as for Yoongi was still thrusting into him.

The duo was so into their moment they didn't realized a women in her late 20's was struggling to stay afloat above the salty water. The siren was triggered and that's what caught the men attention.

"Hoseok, you hear the siren too right?" Hoseok lifted his head and looked around.

"Yeah..."

The screams of citizens increased and that's when they decided to take action. "Oh shit, someone's drowning." Yoongi exclaimed, he pulled out of Hoseok and put his bottoms on with Hoseok doing the same.

"So, I guess this is like orgasm denial." Yoongi joked. Hoseok rolls his eyes, "How do you manage to joke around when someone is dying?"