Sope : Try it

*SMUT WARNING*

YOONGI'S POV
I observed Hoseok's every move. He seemed to have something on his mind. He walked into our bedroom and sat on the neatly made bed. I saw the look on his face which made me worry.

"What's wrong, Hobi?" I asked sitting beside him. Hoseok sighed looking down.

"I... want to try being the top for once." I looked at him surprised then smirked at the idea. I lifted his chin up, so he could look at me.

"My baby boy want to try to top me, huh?" Hoseok blushed at my wording and slightly nodded.

"Use your words, baby." I demanded.

"Y-yes, I want to top you..." I bit my lip in excitement.

"Well, let's get it started." I smirked.

HOSEOK'S POV
I blushed as I watched my boyfriend prepare himself for me, it was fucking hot. He moaned beautifully making my pants become tighter. I stripped from my clothing, moaning as the cool air touched my dick.

"I'm ready, baby boy." I nodded and went to the nightstand to get the strawberry scented lube. I slipped the condom on and spreaded the lube. I pushing his legs up to his chest, kind of hesitant.

"You can start, no need to hesitate." I slid inside and pounded Yoongi after hearing his approval.

"Shit!...you are squeezing me." I moaned gripping his hips tightly. Yoongi moaned at my actions.

"There you go, keep thrusting into me like that." I reached his prostate making him grab the sheets while letting out sweet moans.

I kept hitting his prostate until he felt like cumming, but before he could I pulled out and switched positions. I laid on my back pulling Yoongi onto my lap. He sunk down without warning in resulting in us both moaning.

He was bouncing harshly, so I dug my nails into his hips, I planted my feet onto the bed, thrusting upwards making him tilt his head back.

"Ah fuck, harder!" I obeyed his demands and kept going harder. He was meeting my thrust as I was reaching my high.

"I'm so close." I whined.

"M-me too, h-holy shit!" His eyes rolled back still bouncing.

"Come together..." he said weakly, holding onto my shoulders.

"Ok..." ten seconds later, Yoongi squirted all over my stomach. I pulled out and released in the condom.

Yoongi rested his sweaty body on the bed while I was panting heavily still feeling pleasure from the orgasm.

"Holy shit, babe...you fucked me so good." He chuckled getting up. I felt heat around my cheeks.

"You were also good, Yoongi." I complimented him the way he did to me.

"Now that we are done let's take a bath." Yoongi says walking to the bathroom with a limp. Once he ran the bath water we got settled and washed each other.

"Even though you topped me today you are still my baby boy." Yoongi says littering my face in kisses.

"Yoonie!" I whined at him, hiding my face in his neck. He smirked at my reaction.

"You know...tomorrow I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk." Yoongi whispered.

"I'll love that." I smiled.