Sope : Parent's creaky bed

*SMUT WARNING*

Hoseok and Yoongi are currently at Hoseok's parent's house for dinner. It was going smoothly. Mrs. Jung asked some questions and Yoongi answered them with a smile.

Hoseok was bored, but thought of an idea that might get him in trouble.

He reached under the table to Yoongi's pants, rubbing his clothed dick.

Yoongi soon let out a moan, "Are you ok?" Mr. Jung asked.

Yoongi's face went red, "Yes, I'm ok, It's just the food is wonderful." Yoongi quickly made an excuse.

"Thank you, dear." Mrs. Jung beamed. "Anytime." Hoseok is so going to get it. Yoongi thought in his head.

Hoseok smirked then continued to rub harder until Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"Mom, Yoongi and I feel exhausted. I think we should go get some rest." Hoseok fake yawned.

"Mrs and Mr Jung, thank you for the meal. Do you need help with the dishes?" Yoongi offered.

"My pleasure, you don't need to help, go and rest."

"Thank you again." Yoongi bowed.

"We'll go rest now, Mom." Hoseok hugged his mom. "Ok, baby rest well."

-

"Why would you do that? We could've got caught." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Sorry, Yoongi, but I was really bored." Hoseok pushed Yoongi on the bed.

"What are you doing?!" Yoongi tried to sit up, but Hoseok was on his lap.

"Nothing, silly. I won't do anything without your consent." Hoseok bent down and hugged his lover.

"If you wanted my dick you could have said that." Yoongi chuckled.

Hoseok whined, "Yes, I want it."

Yoongi chuckled then flipped Hoseok onto the bed.

"Wait, I want to ride." Hoseok whined.

"Fine." Yoongi laid down on the bed.

Hoseok grabbed the back of Yoongi's neck making their lips meet.

Their lips molding as one when Hoseok began slipping his tongue with Yoongi's.

Yoongi's hands roamed the other males slim waist. He tilted his head to get more of Hoseok's sweet lips.

Hoseok pulled away from the steamy kiss bending down to Yoongi's lower area.

Hoseok slipped Yoongi out of his clothing and began sucking on the older male's dick.

"Fuck, baby." Yoongi tilted his head back in pleasure.

"You're such a good naughty boy." Yoongi praised.

Hoseok loved the praises Yoongi gave him. Hoseok went deeper almost gagging.

"Slow down a bit, baby." Yoongi said, patting Hoseok head.

Hoseok being the brat he is shook his head and began sucking faster.

"Shit." Yoongi's eyes fell shut. He felt the hot sensation sensing that he is going release soon.

Hoseok noticed this, so he stopped. He got off Yoongi's dick watching the saliva slid down.

"Stop watching and come ride me." Yoongi demanded, growing more impatient.

Hoseok took off the remaining of his clothes. He got back on top of his lover grabbed a condom and lube. He applied both to Yoongi's hard dick. Hoseok slid down inch by inch.

"Shit." Hoseok whimpered at the slight burning sensation.

Yoongi immediately intertwined his fingers with Hoseok's soft ones. "You okay?"

"Yes, I am." He pecked Yoongi's lips as he started to move.

"Oh, shit." Hoseok moaned.

Yoongi tried to moan quietly since Hoseok's parents are downstairs.

Slaps, moans, and bed creaks were echoing throughout the room. Hoseok wished in his mind that this damn bed wouldn't rat them out.

"This feels good." Hoseok cried in pleasure.

"Baby, we have to keep it quiet." Yoongi said trying to hold back his moans.

"But it's so hard to keep quiet when it feel so good." He bent down to moan in Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi took advantage of this position. He planted his feet onto the bed then began thrusting upwards.

"Oh God." Hoseok lifted his head moaning, he looked at Yoongi in disbelief.

Yoongi's thrust went harder making the bed creak more.

"Hoseok, you feels so amazing, fuck!" Yoongi long, slender hands gripped on Hoseok's waist pounding him.

Hoseok covered his mouth with his hands. Hoseok couldn't do it anymore the pleasure was too much.

Yoongi let go of Hoseok's waist and completely stopped moving.

"Why'd you stop?" Hoseok tilted his head.

"I want you to continue riding me."

Hoseok used the little bit of energy left to bounce up and down.

Their moans mixed together sounded heavenly.

A few moments later, Yoongi heard something. "Baby...stop."

Hoseok stopped. "What?"

"I think I heard your parents."

I could care less right now. Hoseok thought, he started moving again not listening to Yoongi's concerns.

"No, baby..stop." Hoseok covered Yoongi's mouth to shut him up.

"They're going to hear us." Yoongi muffled.

Hoseok pretended like he didn't hear him and kept riding until Yoongi flipped them over.

"Your time is up." Yoongi smirked.

"Now to make sure you don't moan loud, I'll cover your mouth."

Yoongi slid inside Hoseok once again. Yoongi didn't give him time to breathe before he started thrusting crazy hard.

Hoseok screamed in pleasure at the pace Yoongi set, but it was muffled.

The bed began creaking loudly as Yoongi made rough thrusts.

Hoseok cried in pleasure he felt his orgasm coming real soon.

Yoongi planted kissing down Hoseok's neck.

"Yoongi, wait this is too much." Hoseok whimpered holding onto Yoongi's arms.

"A little more, okay?" Yoongi panted as he felt he was about to release, sweat dripping down onto Hoseok.

"I'm going to cum."

"You're gonna cum? Yea?" Yoongi sped up his thrusts.

"Yes!" Hoseok whisper-yelled.

"Cum, baby. I'll cum with you."

Hoseok came all over his and Yoongi's bodies. Yoongi came soon after,  dropping onto Hoseok's.

Yoongi laughed "Your legs are seriously shaking."

Hoseok whined tiredly. "Let me be."

Yoongi rolled off him then stared at his ass.

"Come on, let's take a bath." Yoongi smacked his lover's ass leaving a red mark.

"Owww, Yoongi! What the hell?" Hoseok yelled in pain.

"Come on."

"I fucking hate you."