Chapter 2 - Run run run (and hide)

3rd person P.O.V
Meanwhile outside school

Kim Hyeon Ju was taken to the hospital where she turned into a zombie and bit the nurse and slowly spread it to the entire city

Hyosan University of arts

"Yeah, that brat of a Professor gave us fucking five pages of assignment" Yoongi was complaining to his friends. They were sitting under a tree. Seok-Jin sat right under the tree, his boyfriend Namjoon had his head placed on Jin's lap, Jin stroking his hair time to time, loving the way his hair felt on his fingers.

Yoongi and Hoseok sat beside them, leaning onto the tree. Yoongi didn't want to come out but was forced by his friends.

"I'll help you, Hyung don't worry" Namjoon, the brain of the group said.

"Baby, why don't you help me with my assignment too" Jin said squishing his boyfriend's cheeks.

"We are in different majors hyungieee, how will I help you?" Namjoon pouted cutely.

"You should help your lobster Namjoon, now who wants chicken and beer" another boy came with fried chicken and beer with him and sat with them.

"Thanks Jae-Hyun Hyung" Yoongi said hugging his big brother.

"Let's dig in" Jin said, already starting to munch on the chicken. However when the others were about to grab their pieces they were interrupted by a loud scream. They looked up, and to their horror saw people biting other people, who would inturn bite others.

Jin was more focused on his chicken but when he saw a zombie approaching them at full speed, he ran for his life, holding Namjoon and his chicken, two of his most precious things, tightly.

"That window is open!" Jae-Hyun said pointing towards an open window without many grills, so people could easily enter.

They ran towards the window, jumped in one by one. Namjoon being the first, then Jin, Hoseok, Suga, and Jae being the last, who quickly closed the window before any zombie could enter.

"Fast, check that all the doors and windows are closed and there are no zombies here" Jae said, looking everywhere himself. "Ohhhh maiii gawdddd" he said.

"I think we are in martial arts practice room" Namjoon said scanning the room, which was practically empty, except for some swords and pads people used to practice martial arts.

"Wh-what happened just now" Hobi was in tears. Yoongi was hugging him trying to calm down the shivering boy.

"Looks like a zombie apocalypse" Jin and Jae said, together.

"I th-thought that zom-zombies only existed in movies" Hobi said.

"Well, shit looks real" Yoongi said.

"Let's stay here right now, and we'll be safe" Jae sat down and helped his brother soothe Hoseok. Being the eldest of the group, Jae knew he was the one to take care of the rest.