Epilogue

BTW this part is literally AOUAD with change in characters

4 months later

It had been 4 months since the survivors arrived at the camp.

4 months since the apocalypse.

The people were finally out of isolation, as now they were deemed safe, but had to sill stay in camp till further notice.

Jimin and Ho-seok had planned to sneak out of the camp to their spot.

There was this place the boys called their spot, where they would sometimes sneak to.

There was a memorial in the camp for all the people they'd lost during the apocalypse, but the group had made a spot their own, outside the camp.

The duo went to the memorial and offered some food there- instant ramyeon, chips etc. Sadly fried chicken was not available.

They glanced at the memorial ribbons where everyone had written their messages.

Jae-Hyun Hyung, we miss you

Sae-yeong, where are you? Why did you stay?

We will never forget your sacrifice, Mr. Nam

Ajuma, I miss your chicken.
P.S your son Cheong-san misses you dearly.

I-sak, I miss you

Gyeong-Su, I miss you so much.
P.S I hate Na-yeon for doing this to you

Sae-yeong, I kept my promise

Nam-ra, comeback!

Jae-Hyun Hyung we all love you, How you doin'?

Gwi-nam, I hope you're dead.

Sae-yeong Hyung, now that you are not here, who shall I fight with?
P.S I still hate you ><

Hoseok tied one more ribbon around it.

Sae-yeongie, I met Eomma Appa today, they miss you. See you soon brother, I love you <3

"Hoseok Hyung?" Jimin asked. "'See you soon?' Do you really think he's still..."

"I know he is, Jimin"

"But... the explosion..."

"My instinct tells me he is."

"Hyung look!!" Jimin said pointing to the school, which was visible from the camp. A campfire was burning on the roof.

"Do you think it's Sae-yeong?" Hobi asked.

"Umm... maybe?"

"Let's go and see?"

"Tomorrow? It's late today..."

"Okay, just us, let's go"

However when he reached the spot the next day he was surprised to see the whole crew there.

"I told you just us!!" He smacked Jimin.

"He still has kept his Nametag, he deserves to go" he pointed at Yoongi.

"And you won't want me to go huh? He was my son you know?" Jin started his angry rapp. "And this sir said he missed fighting with him" he ended pointing towards Jungkook.

"And he said he missed him too" Jungkook said pointing towards Taehyung.

"Do you really think it's Sae-yeong? I mean the explosion was"