Chapter 3- Brother's love

When Yoongi was getting in, he failed to notice a zombie right behind him untill the zombie caugt him.

A chomp was heard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi however felt no pain or anything. He turned around and, to his horror saw why.

"JAE-HYUN HYUNGGGGGG" Yoongi started crying.

"Hyung... noooooooooo" the other boys started crying too.

Jae-Hyun had stepped in between and taken the bite instead of Yoongi.

Jae stood there and pushed the zombie away. A part of his arm eaten by the zombie.

"Yoongi, get in!"

"B-but Hyung"

"GET IN FIRST" He pushed Yoongi inside and closed the door. He handed them the key.

He fintched.

"G-g-go to Hyosan high" He twisted his wrist unknowingly. Slowly the virus was getting him. "And...grrr...s-s-save your brother." He said. His bones started cracking and he started twisting and turning.

"GO!!" Was his last words before fully turning to a zombie and joining the other zombies in the chase.

Yoongi cried seeing his brother turn to a zombie. The others could hardly console him as they were crying themselves. Jae-Hyun had been like an elder brother to all of them.

"I'm really sorry, Yoongi, it's my fault for making you guys leave the safe space" Hobi cried, feeling guilty.

"You don't have to be sorry Hobi" Yoongi said. "You wanted to save your brother" Yoongi said. "It's my fault for not noticing the zombie behind me" he cried. "And Jin drive the car let's go,we don't want Hyung's sacrifice to go in vain right?" He handed Jin the key.

Jin took it, wiped the tears from his eyes and started driving.

"I really hope Sae-yeong and Jimin are okay" Namjoon said, worried. He didn't have any younger sibling, so he considered them both as his own brothers.

"Sae-yeongah will be okay, he's a brave boy, don't forget he has a black belt in Taekwondo, I'm petty sure he'll be able to keep himself alive atleast till we arrive" Yoongi said, he admired the boy a lot for his bravery and the habit of swearing all the time.

Hyosan high school
Your P.O.V

"SHIBAL SO YOU WERE THAT COOKIE GUY SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH?" I snapped at Jungkook.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SHE WAS DATING YOU TOO?" He snapped back.

What happened?

Well we were just talking about our life to pass the time, and the topic shifted to love intrest. I told them about my ex-girlfriend Lee Na-yeon I broke up two months ago. Then Jungkook asked if it was Lee Na-yeon from class 2-5, I said yeah, then he said that HE broke up with the same Na-yeon two months ago! Which only meant one thing.

"Can't believe I'm stuck with the bastard my ex cheated on me with!" I blurted out.

"Hey, you're talking as if she didn't cheat on ME with YOU" he pushed me.

"She was legit dating me for an entire fucking month before she started dating you!" I pushed him too.

"GUYS STOP FIGHTING" Jimin shouted so loud that some zombies started trying to come in. Thankfully the doors and windows were closed.

"Shhhhh Jimin you'll startle the zombies, don't shout" Taehyung said "And you two, that girl was the one cheating why are you fighting, plus this is not the time to fight about a girl"