Guide To FNAF Security Breech One Shots

Not So Naughty After All -

"Please let me in." I desperately beg. Eyes casting fearfully over my shoulder every few seconds. Terror gripping my heart as Roxys footsteps grow increasingly closer.

"No can do. Banned is as banned does, and you my little trouble maker are certainly banned." Sun sang. Waving his golden finger in front of my tear stained face.

"Please she's going to kill me."

Protecting Naughty Boys -

Sundrop/Moondrops POV of "Not so naughty after all."

Who Killed The Animtronics -

Freddy furious that Gregory killed his friends. Leaves him locked in the security room while he fixes the others, but what if Gregory wasn't the one who killed everyone. What if he was trying to save them.

Warning this will not follow fnaf story exactly. Montys death is not the same as the game. Don't like Don't read.

Freddy Jumps To Conclusions -

A spin off of my "who killed the animatronics." But with an alternate ending.

What if Freddy didn't wait to revive his friends. What if he attacked Gregory before hand.

Moondrop Hates Avoidance -

A follow up of my story "Freddy Jumps To Conclusions. "

Gregory has been avoiding Freddy ever since his near death. Moondrop decides to intervene.

Gregory's Redemption -

Freddy has just finished reviving his friends, and as they are preparing to get their revenge on a cowering Gregory. A new charcter enters the scene. Is there a chance for Gregory to get out of this alive?

Warning this will not follow fnaf story exactly. Montys death is not the same as the game. Don't like Don't read.

You or The Bear -

What if instead of moon dragging Freddys unresponsive body away. What if he gave Gregory an ultimatum instead?

I Don't Want To Die -
Gregory finally makes peace with Sunrise, but what does Gregory do when he realizes. To survive this horrific night with Vanny he need moons see in the dark mod, and the only way to get it for freddy is by killing sunrise. Will he do it or find another way?

Ending or New Beginning -
What if things ended differently for Gregory.

A New Animtronic - Sequel to Ending or New Beginning.

Naughty Boy Hide Away, Hide Away -
While running from moondrop. Gregory notices something that changes everything.

Sorry Please Don't Kill Me - Gregory feels bad about breaking Sunrises rule. He decides to appologize but will his appology. Be met with Friendship, or Death?