# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘 

"Your Pretty Strong."

Maki Complimented, As Y/n Swung Her Blood Scythe at her As Maki Blocked it With her Long Spear As Y/n Smirked And Raised her Leg.

"I Know." Y/n Answered, As Y/n Kicked Maki's Side Which She Blocked With her Pole Again, As Y/n Swung a Long Spear made out of Blood And hit her Neck.

The Dark Green haired Female Winced and Coughed a Bit As Y/n Swung Her Bloody Pole Around her As Maki Narrowed her eyes at Her.

'She's Strong a Good Person With Weapons Too, Interesting.' Maki Thought, As They Clashed With Spears As Y/n And Maki Grinned.

"Woohoo! Go Y/n-chan!" Nobara Cheered on the Side Lines, As Megumi Watched them Carefully.

'Maki-senpai and Y/n are Good with weapons here so i'm not sure who's gonna win. they're both strong Enough to kill a grade 2 curse.' Megumi Thought as he Looked at y/n.

'But....Y/n Has Potential To Kill a Special Grade.' Megumi Thought

Y/n Jumped Away From Maki And Threw a Another Bloody Spear at Her as Maki Barely Dodged her Surprise Attack making her smirk wider.

'This Girl...she's strong.' Maki Thought As Y/n And Maki Ran at Each Other with their Spears And a Smirk About to Clashed with Each Other again Until...

"Op, Op! Stop!" A Familiar Childish Tone Said, As Maki Stopped But the Strawberry Blonde haired female didn't as she Yelled and Hit Maki with her Spear.

"This is My Victory!"

"Ack!" Maki Fell on the Ground Wincing as Y/n Cheered And Slipped Before Falling Beside her/

"I win! Four-eyes i win!" Y/n Cheered, As Maki Winced Again And Deadpanned, As The Dark Green Haired Female Stood Up And Looked at Y/n.

"Your Not Bad, I Hope You'll do your best for the exchange event coming up." Maki Said, As Y/n Stood up and Dusted herself before looking at her.

"What event?" Y/n Asked.

"Oh Right, You're New here." Maki Said, "Exchange event is a Event Between Two Schools, Tokyo and Kyoto. Wanna Join?" Maki Explained.

"There aren't any Rules Except Killing isn't allowed." Maki Finished with a Grin As Y/n Smirked And Nodded Furiously.

"I Can Injure anyone without getting Any Restraining Order?" Y/n Asked, As Maki Sweat Dropped and Nodded, As Y/n grinned wider.

"Alright! I'll Join, I Hope Dis is Fun!" Y/n Answered, As Maki Smirked and Then turned to the white Haired male who's Standing between them.

"You Bastard! Why did you stop our Fight?" Maki Said With an irked mark While Pointing at the white haired male who only raised his hands in the air.