# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"Huh? Did the ground just shake?" Yuji questioned looking down.

"Yeah, it Did. Intensity 2 or so?" Junpei said, Sitting on the Steps.

The Pink Haired teen, Was On the Phone, while Holding the Curse. While the strawberry blonde haired female was beside Junpei with Meowy on her shoulder.

Y/n slid a hair on her ear and turned to the Boy, "Hey, About earlier..You don't like school?" Y/n asked as the black haired male turned to her.

He slightly frowned, "Well...Not really..It's just those kind of bullies and those teachers are just making it worse." He responded as Y/n blinked at him.

"Oh..Those kind of humans are fools and it's my first time going to school, actually." Y/n stated.

The boy looked at her shock, "You've never been to school before?" He asked as she nodded.

"Yup!" She responded with a small grin as he looked at her with slight concern.

"Can i ask Why?" He responded as she blinked at him.

"Well...I had a rough childhood so...Yeah and they found out about my ability they escorted me to school." Y/n answered as he slightly frowned.

"I See.." he responded as Yuji Was Having a Crisis, Because Ijichi Isn't Answering.

Junpei Remembered what Mahito said about the Swirl Button.

'But the Jujutsu Sorcerers are Mahito-san's enemies, right? But Y/n-san seems to be Nice..' 

The black haired boy thought as he got startled when Yuji started screaming.

"Forget it! I'm Gonna Ask." He yell out, Then Turned to the Other Male

"Listen There were People who Died, at The Theater you Went to the Other Day. Did you see Anything, Like this Creepy thing here?" Yuji Exclaimed pointing at The Curse on his Hand.

"No, I Didn't i Only Started seeing them, Recently." Junpei Answered.

"Well I've got Nothing to Ask then." Yuji Grinned. as he Seated nest to Junpei on the steps

"Huh? That's it?" Junpei said.

"But Could you Still Wait until, Our Boss is here You Know?" Yuji said.

"Uh, Sure." Junpei responds

"Thanks!" Yuji answered and turned to the strawberry blonde haired female.

"Hey Y/n-chan, Why were you with Junpei, here earlier?" Yuji asked as she turned to him while patting her cat's head which was still on her shoulder.

"Oh...Well, Meowy ran off here and Junpei here found her and i treated him some coffee because he saved Meowy! Who knows what might happen if he didn't saw her." Y/n answered.