# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

Gojo was now announcing.

The Tokyo and Kyoto side were now preparing for the tournament, as They waited for Gojo to finally announce that they are finally about to start.

"We're Starting in One Minute."

Gojo Announced,"Now Let's Hear a Few words of Well Appreciated encouragement From Iori Utahime-Sensei." Speaking on The Microphone.

"Huh?" Utahime's Voice was heard from the Microphone.

"Um, Some Degree Injuries will be Unavoidable, But Um....Now and Then...Help Each Other Out." Utahime Said From The Speaker.

"Time's Up." Gojo Cuts her Of.

"Hey! Gojo, you Little-"

"Now Let the Exchange Event Begin!"

"Respect You Seniors!" Utahime Exclaimed, From the Speaker.

They then started running, as Y/n smirked.

"Alright! Let's beat their asses!" Y/n said as Nobara giggled and agreed.

"Yes!" She responded.

Yuji looked at Fushiguro, "Ichiro?" He Said,.

Nobara Looked at he Pink haired Male, "So Stupid." She Said.

KYOTO SIDE

Kamo Noticed that Toudou Isn't With Them, "Where's Toudou?" he Questioned.

"What Make's You think i Would Know." Mai Exclaimed, Kamo sighed and turned to Chuuya.

"How about you, Nakahara?" Kamo asked, Making Chuuya irritatedly sigh.

 "Like hell i would know Where that Dumb Dumbo is." Chuuya responded.

'Why Can't We Just Get Along?' Miwa thought with a Sweat drop

━─━────༺༻────━─━━─━───━───━━━

Everyone Then Started Running,,"Where do You think The Cursed Spirit Boss Is?" Yuji Asked.

"It's Probably unleashed Half Way Between Both Schools, But it's Not Just Gonna Sit Still." Panda Responded As they Ran.

"Oh! I'll kill the boss! We might get a reward on whoever gets to kill it! And i want it!" Y/n smirked,

"At The Time we Agreed Upon, We'll Split Up to Megumi's Squad and Panda's Squad for Scouting. We'll Be Counting on you That, Yuji." Maki Exclaimed.

In Front of Them is Megumi's Shikigami, As they Followed Behind, As a Spider Looking Curse Appeared in Front of Them.