Introduction

Hello reader, and welcome to this book of Book 2 Headcanons written by me, (~Aqua~) #1741 on Discord.

These stories will all revolve around Book 2 characters of the popular Roblox horror game called The Mimic. As of the time of me writing this, Book 2 and its characters have yet to be released to the public yet.

Keep in mind the storylines of these headcanons are NOT CANON, to those who happen to stumble on this book without knowledge of the game or its lore. None of these characters that will appear in the upcoming chapters do not belong to me unless I say otherwise. The rightfully belong to the creator of the game.

The characters will not appear in any form of order.

I will warn you that this book will contain triggering subjects. If you choose to read on, I caution you to be wary of the trigger warnings that I will be listing in the chapters that will have triggering topic. If you are sensitive to them, skip the chapter or click off the book immediately.

DO NOT take these headcanons and claim them as your own, or post them anywhere else without my permission. I have worked hard in creating these headcanons, and it's simply disrespectful and wrong if you claim these as your own.

As of Chapters 1-6, the character names and their storylines are original and belong to me. They will remain there even after the official names and backstories of the characters have been released.

I am aware that they will be outdated, but you're still free to read them nonetheless.

With all that said and done, enjoy reading my Book 2 headcanons!

———————

End of Introduction

Published: 2/16/2022