-5-

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N and her best friends are still thinking about what kind of song they will sing.

Until Josh spoke up.

"Hey, Enrique what are you and your soon-to-be fiance's favorite song is?" Josh said to Enrique.

Enrique told you that their favorite song is 'On The wings Love'.

Y/N and Kim will sing while Jessie plays the piano, Josh plays the drums, and the twins play the bass guitar.

Y/N and Kim are practicing with her guitar at an Amphitheater.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The Pro's and the students are still walking and talking about the rules again and again.

"So what is the reason we have to go on patrol?" Best Jeanist said looking at the students.

Midoriya raised his hand.

"So that the civilians feel safe?" Midoriya answered.

"Correct Midoriya so that everyone will feel safe whenever ther are some villain attacks." Best Jeanist said walking.

"Okay next what is the-" Best Jeanist said but cut off by someone calling out.

It was Enrique calling his girlfriend Angelica and was grabbing her hand.

Enrique told Y/N and the others that they will wait for his signal until they will start singing.

He and his girlfriend are now sitting on the grass talking and laughing.

The Pro's and the students look in 'awww' as they saw the couple.

Until Enrique got up and said he is going to a near restroom but actually he is going to get the boquet of flowers that he brought and a ring.

Enrique signal the six of them and they go on the Ampitheater ready the instruments.

Y/N and Kim are still practicing.

Until it's time to do it Jason is now with the drums, Sophie is now about to play the piano and the twins are holding their bass guitar.

All of them nodded to start.

Meanwhile the Pro's and the students are looking around to see about if there are villians around until they hear a soft music.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I actually love this version so enjoy)

Just smile for me and let the day begin                                                                                                             You are the sunshine that lights my heart within

The Pro's and the students saw Kim singing  and his best friends playing instruments.

I'm sure that you're an angel in disguise
Come take my hand and together we will rise

The students saw Y/N smiling while singing and playing her guitar. Who knew the cold students actually have  beautiful voice.

On the wings of love
Up and above the clouds
The only way to fly
Is on the wings of love
On the wings of love
Only the two of us
Together flying high
Flying high upon the wings of love