-15-

The adults and the kids are now at the Quintjet going to Wakanda. Kim is at monitor driving the Quintjet by himself.

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Mr. Rogers said walking towards the monitor where Kim's driving.

"Hope you're right about this Mr. Rogers, it's my first time to drive a Quintjet, you know?" Kim said holding the stirring wheel.

Wanda is comforting Vision as Y/N, Sophie, And Mike were grinning mischievously watching the two couples comforting each other.

They arrive at Wakanda where King T'Challa is waiting for their arrival.

They walk out as the teens fix their Avenger outfits as they landed in front of the palace.

All of them walk out of the Quintjet where King T'Challa, Okoye, and some of their royal guards waited at them.

"Should We bow?" Mr. Bruce said whispering to Mr. Rhodes while wearing his Jacket.

"Yeah, he's a King." Mr. Rhodes said as Josh and Y/N try not to giggle about what was going to happen.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Mr. Rogers said offering to shake T'challa's hands which he gladly accepts.

Mr. Bruce bowed in front of him as the teens tried to hold back their laughter.

"What are you doing?" Mr. Rhodes said looking at Mr. Bruce.

"Uh, We don't do that here," T'challa said Bruce standup as Mr. Rhodes wrap his around him as all of them walk to the entrance.

"So how big of an assault should we accept," T'challa said.

"Uh, sir I think you should expect quite a big assault." Mr. Bruce said

"How are we looking?" Natasha said as Y/N walk beside her.

"You will have my Kingsguard. the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and.." T'challa said he pointed someone's direction.

"...and a semi-stable 100-year-old man," Bucky said as Steve hug him.

"How you been, Bucky?" Mr. Rogers said.

"Uh, not bad for the end of the world," Bucky answered as smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now the Avengers are at Shuri's lab trying to find a way to remove the stone on Vision's hand.

"The structure is polymorphic." Shuri said in amazement as she look at hologram on her bead.

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially" Bruce said as Kim and Jessie are beside him (he's in the middle).

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri questioned as she look at the three at them.

"Because, we didn't think of it." Mr. Bruce answered as Kim and Jessie look at him with a small smile.

"Well, we sure did our best" Jessie said nudging Mr. Bruce.

"Can you do it?" Wanda question as Shuri look at her.

"Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misaligment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time brother." Shuri said as she look at T'challa saying the last sentence.

"For how long?" Sophie said as She, Y/N, Josh, and Mike look at her.

"As long as you can give me." Shuri answered.

They heard some beeping noises inside the building Okoye's bracelet showed a hologram.

"Somethings entered the atmosphere." Okoye said as The four teens look at window to see some ships crashing on top of the Barrier.