-22-

Aizawa and All Might are waiting for the teens outside the dormitories as they wait for the teens to arrive.

A portal appeared in front of them revealing the teens in their casual outfits as they stepped out of the portal.

"Welcome Back Kids," Aizawa said with a small smile making Y/N smile.

"It's good to be back." She said as she crossed her arms and all of them started walking inside.

All of them looked around inside and saw everything dark.

"Uh, is it supposed to be dark or is there a blackout?" Mike joked earning him a slap on the head from his twin.

Josh chuckled as Y/N rolled her eyes as they got inside Y/N walked towards where the switch she turned on the lights but was surprised when she heard saying...

"SURPRISE!!!" They heard as they looked and saw Class 1A and 1B there holding balloons and a confetti shooter all of them looked at them surprised.

 "Wha? What is all this?" Sophie said as she still looked shocked.

"We decided to throw a welcome home party!!" Yaoyorozu said gleefully as she clapped her hands. 

The teens smiled as they talked and celebrated the return of the students of UA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Timeskip*

The teens sigh as they sat down on the couch.

"Phew~ I am full." Josh said as the other students sat down.

"I'm glad you like the food I cooked." Sato said as Jessie smile.

"It was delicious~." Jessie said as she rubbed her stomach.

Midoriya turn to Y/N who is smiling while looking at Mike and Sophie who are having a sibling quarrel as she shook her head and sigh.

"So, you're going back to school again?" Kaminari said curious as They turn to him.

Sophie softly sighs as she turns to them as she shook her head.

"We decided to stop and move back where we came from." Kim said as the students looked at them.

"Wait so you're leaving for good?" Mina said sadly as Y/N softly smile.

"Not for good, we could still visit you sometime." Y/N said as Josh nod.

"Our earth still needs someone to protect the people from any threat and us the remaining Avengers will take the job." Mike said as the teens tried to smile.

The students look at them as they saw them trying to hide their emotions.

"Besides, we still have one more to finish." Josh said as they look at them confuse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teens arrived at a farm where Tony Stark's funeral was held as they walk towards the house as they transform to their funeral clothes.