-19-

Midoriya sigh as he took off his gloves and his mask as he sighs and sat down.

It's been almost 4 years since they disappear some have moved on while others didn't.

Class 1A or should I say Class 3A are still grieving the loss of their classmate, but they survive and always keep smiling through the obstacles they've been through.

Midoriya comes out of his room with his pajamas on he waves at Mineta and Kaminari as they wave back at him.

He and the others just finish a mission that was tasked from their school, fighting villains rescuing people blah blah that other stuff.

Anyway, Midoriya got out of the elevator as he saw the girls chatting in the living room, Sato and Bakugou were cooking in the kitchen as the others were chatting and playing.

Midoriya smiles as he looks around the place, but something is missing or someone.

He stops smiling as he felt a slight pain in his head and wince in pain.

Kirishima look at him as he saw Midoriya struggling to stand up. He stood up and help Midoriya.

" Hey man, you alright?" Kirishima said as Midoriya nodded.

"Yeah, I'm alright." He said as he walk towards the living room.

This has been going on for the past few days and he sometimes hears voices like 'Wake Up' and 'Listen' like that. And he gets that every day.

*Timeskip*

Midoriya quickly lay in a bead as he groans in pain and rubbed his forehead cause of the pain.

He closed his eyes for a moment as he tries to free the pain, he finally fell asleep not noticing his things floating while glowing green.

Midoriya opens his eyes as he stands up, looks around, and starts to panic.

He's not in his room anymore instead he's now on an island a tropical island to be exact. The sky is not blue, there is no sun but full of planets, and the sky is green mixed with blue.

Midoriya kept slapping and muttering "Calm Down. Calm Down Izuku. This is just a dream." He said to himself.

"This is not a dream." A voice said as he look around finding the owner of the voice nowhere to be found. He slightly turned and jumped in shock as he saw a familiar face staring before him.

"Same old Midoriya, Izuku you never change." The person said as they walk towards the calming sea.

He slowly adjusts his eyesight as he looks at the person in shock.

"Y/N?" he muttered in shock as he follows her.

She wore a white dress and a pink flower crown with a large pink rose wristband on their right wrist and she didn't wear any footwear.

"Careful and Don't run the waters are sensitive." She softly said as he slowly walks towards her as followed her.

"So you're alive all this time?" He said as he walks beside her as she shrugs her shoulder.

"No, more like I'm a soul flying or something like that." She said as she kept walking until they were far away from the island.

"Is this where you've been all this time? Our classmates miss you." Midoriya said as she stops walking and look at the sky.

"Oh, believe me, I wanted to tell you all these years, but I can't think that after I did everything to save our universe the faith of my stone decided to trap me in this place for years." She said her eyes glowing green as she stood in front of him.

"I'm just gonna make this quick alright?" She said as he nodded while Y/N continued to walk.

"Our universe has been in grave danger since 'The Blip'. No one can rescue and save those innocent lives we swore to protect." She said as she raised her hand it glows green. The planets in the sky are slowly destroying She places her hand back as she turns and looks at him.

"I want you or all of you to continue our legacy. who knows when will we come back? Someone has to take care of our responsibility.  And I think I know who will." She continued as she walks towards him. She slightly tilts her head as she reaches out and held his head her fingertips glowing green as she places her hands at the side of his head.

Midoriya closes his eyes as he felt an unfamiliar feeling flowing through his body. Y/N leaned her head as their forehead touched each other she closed her eyes and whispered to him...

"Wake Up"

Midoriya sprang onto his bed as he woke up. He panted and was sweating furiously he look around and saw his things on the ground.

"What a mess." He muttered as he stood up and starts cleaning his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*? POV*

"Gosh, you really how to make it a dramatic scene huh?"

Josh said as he sat down on the sand.

Y/N throw him a ball of sand as it hits on his face.

"Hey!" He yelled as he throws her another ball of sand which she almost got hit if she didn't make a shield right in time.

"That's for insulting me." She said as she turns and look at the sea.

"Do you think they'll help?" Y/N said as Josh stood up and stand beside her.

"If it that was in your vision then it is. They'll help us defeat them which is why we have to." He said." He said as Y/N look at him a little hope in her eyes.

"You think so?" She said as Josh wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he had a small smile plastered on his face.

"I know so." Josh said as Y/N leaned her head to his shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating last week. Life has been tough for me and I'm still figuring out myself ever since things have interrupted my peaceful and quiet life. Anyway, see ya next time for another chapter byee!! ( ^ - ^  )