Nicoles awake

K_Evans89 * cries * all of this is stupid. Me standing at my best friends awake, is stupid because we should be growing old together . Nicole wasn't just a best friend , she was a sister . Someone I cherished , laughed with and confined in. I can't begin to describe this grief we're all feeling . Nicole was literally an Angel , she blessed us all and I don't know what I'm going to do, without her . To not hug her , or simply hear her voice , or see her wiggle those stupid elf ears of hers or nose  , I was going to ask her to  be the god mother of my child , I just didn't get around to asking her , yet, this sucks ! For God to take our Angel away so soon. It feels like someone stabbed my heart. I literally can't fathom this. And it refuse to believe she's gone . She can't be gone . Everyone in this room , knows nicole brought us all together . She made us a family! She saw the good in people who didn't  deserve a second chance. She was that person.nicole my heart will ache and cry for you everyday, my beautiful sister , I love you so much . No words can justify this pain i will carry with me. I will store all the memories in my heart. We all will.  I feel like as a sister and best friend I failed you? God dammit I should of been here for you more!! If only I came over that night ! You would still be here !!!

LinaKassas CreativeRealm2213 Makingmywish Justin, hero  , Spiceseeker cry hysterically.

CreativeRealm2213 * bends down in his seat crying hysterically *

K_Evans89 : you're my hero sister . I know God will treat you good up there. Stay by my side ok? I need you! I can't do this without you?

K_Evans89 cries stepping off the podium.