New school

Chapter 2: New school

After what happened yesterday, Shigure put me into Yuki's grade school. "Are you ready (Y/n)?" Yuki asked me. I nodded my head, "Come on love birds!" Kyo yelled. "Oh hush Kyo!" My face started burning up. "(Y/n), are you okay? Your face is really red." Yuki asked. Quickly I nodded my head.

Yuki,Kyo and I started walking to the school. The time we got there every girl yelled, "Prince Yuki, Prince Yuki!" I stood behind Yuki not knowing where this may go. "YUKI! Who is that?!" One of the girls yelled pointing at me. She raised a hand coming down to hit me. Is she jealous? But of what? I tightly closed my eyes. I heard something hit but I didn't feel anything.

"Yuki!" The girl with straight light brown yelled. "We're trying to protect you from... From her!" She violently pointed at me.

"She is a new student here and I'm showing her around." He calmly said. 'I don't think they understand they're annoying him.' I thought.
"But Yuki!" They began, "You never did that for us!" the over obsessed
"Fangirls",as you may call them, complained.

Yuki seems to have had enough and grabbed my wrist and walked away. We went to get my classes scheduled. "Look at that, we're in the same classes together."Yuki smiled and I smiled back.

"I can't wait to start class with you Yuki!" Yuki's face turned red. I looked at him and looked at how cute he was when he was blushing. We went to our classes.

(fangirls pov)

"Oh my Yuki! Did you see that new girl?! She was all over MY precious Yuki!"

"Your Yuki! He's MINE!" the two were bickering back and forth, "Now, Now, why can't we share"

"SHARE!" They both looked at each other with their mouths wide open.

(Back to your pov)

After our first two classes, we went to lunch. Lunch was my least favorite thing in new schools. I wouldn't know where to sit. Yuki patted my head reassuring me. "You can sit with me okay?" I nodded my head.

We got our lunches and he walked to a table and I walked closely behind. "Look it's that girl!" one of the three over the top obsessed girl's whispers loudly, "Are they... Going out?!" My face turn extremely red when one of them asked.

Yuki and I finally sat down but Yuki looked at me, "Miss (y/n), are you alright? Do you have a fever?" he put his hand on my forehead, "N-no, I'm fine." I stuttered. He looked at me and smiled kind of unsure.

In the corner of my eye, I saw the three fangirls come over and sit down. "Hey Yuki~" They started, "So~ is this your girlfriend?" They looked like they didn't want us to be. "Well, um, YEAH! This is." He looked at me and I turn 50 shades of red. "WHAT?!" Yuki leaned over to my ear on the side where the girls can't see, and whispered, "Just go with it." he looked into my (e/c) eyes and I looked into his purple ones. I gave him a smile showing him understood. "Bbbbbbut Yuki, we love you well, I love you more than SHE does!" Yuki quickly grabbed my hand and we grabbed our trays.

Every girl watched as Yuki and I threw our trash away then walked out the doors. We were alone. He whispered in my ear hoping no one would come out, "Listen, I know you're new, but I honestly really like you," I looked at him wondering what he meant, "(Y/n) I love you as a lover." I blinked and I felt my face heat up, "S-sorry, was that too soon?!" He asked concerned, "N-no not all, it's that I-I like your too, I just didn't think you'd accept that." I looked down. Yuki, using his in Dec singer, lifting my chin and leaned in. I felt his warm breath on my lips, unknowingly I leaned in and we kissed. at the most randomest time the three girls came out, "Ah, they're KISSING!" they yelled surprised. Yuki and I pulled away embarrassed.

~After lunch~

Back in our classes Yuki came to my desk. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head. "I'm sorry I.....kissed you without asking." I shook my head. "I-" I was cut off from the teacher. "Alright children, sit down."

We went through class and after went home.