The curse of the Sohma's

Today is Friday! I must say it's been a long week. Yuki and I sat on the roof at lunch so the girls wouldn't come after Yuki and start questioning me. It was a beautiful day. "Miss (y/n), are you okay?" I looked at him then to the ground. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" Yuki looked at me and smiled. The bell rang telling us lunch was over.

We got downstairs and all of a sudden I tripped, "Miss (y/n)!" Yuki caught me then *Poof* 'hm?' I landed on the floor unharmed. I looked down and saw Yuki disappeared, "Yuki?!" All I saw was his clothes on the ground. "Miss (l/n), down here." I looked down again and saw a small rat. "Y-Yuki?" I picked him up and let him stand on my hands. "I'm so sorry, but why did you transform?" I asked. "This is the curse of the Sohma's."

"D-does that mean Shigure, Kyo, Hatori, and the others transform too???" Yuki nodded his head. I heard footsteps coming our way, so I put Yuki in my pocket. I picked Yuki's clothes up and held them in my arms. "Hey! (y/n) I think. Where's yuk-" They stopped when they saw Yuki's clothes in my arms. "What are you doing with Prince Yuki's clothes?!"

"I-I was holding them for him." I quickly answered. "Miss (y/n) I'm about to transform." Yuki whispered. My eyes widened. I opened the boys bathroom a crack so Yuki could get through. I threw his clothes in the bathroom. "Are you okay Yuki?" *poof* "Yes sorry for making you wait." Yuki said as he walked out. He gave me a smile and he took my hand and we walked to class together. "Thank you miss (y/n)" I smiled and we went on with walking.

~Time skip~

Yuki and I walked home when we saw a snake. I jumped. Yuki all of a sudden got angry. "What are you doing here?!" The snake wrapped itself around my leg and said, "Oh Yuki, I must go. But don't worry, I'll be back!" Yuki gently unwrapped the snake from my leg and threw it away. "Y-Yuki, was that a talking snake?!" I stuttered, "I should have told you sooner. But it's a secret. You're going to have to ask Shigure." I looked at him.

We got home and Yuki asked me to go to my room for a moment. So I did. I go to my room to get my homework done. I sat on my bed and started my work.

(Yuki's pov)

After (y/n) went to her room, I waited for Shigure to come back from his high school. Yes, Shigure, Hatori, and Ayame are in the 12th grade. Almost done with their senior year.

When I walk to the couch, I set down and picked my phone up. I heard the door open. Shigure and Hatori walked in.

"No." Hatori stated. "But Hatori~" Shigure whined.Hatori ignored him. Shigure finally looked my way and smiled, "Oh, hey Yuki." I looked at him seriously. "*sigh* what is it now?" I started explaining things to him and he said, "You know that's against Akito's word if she saw you transform, then I have no choice but to tell him." he finished. I didn't like the idea of the memory being erased. But I know he's right. We talked about the pros and cons of things and we came to a conclusion, "We'll tell him tomorrow." we agreed and went to our rooms.

I knocked on (y/n)'s door and I let myself in. She was sitting nicely on her bed looking out the window. She looks my way, "Oh Yuki, I didn't hear you come in." I smiled and walked to her bed. I sat down and took a breath. "I talked to Shigure and he said we, well, he has to talk to Akito the head of our family." (y/n) looked at me inside fearing for the worst. "Luckily it was only you who saw. He won't erase your memory. If you tell anyone from school or anyone he will erase it." (y/n) wasn't sure how to react. "I understand. My lips are sealed." she brushed her thumb and index finger against her lips (like zipping your mouth shut.)
(y/n) smiled and looked at me. "I promise."

Sorry I don't think this came out too good but if you like it please like and comment if not sorry but I have a next chapter. Mkay see y'all next chapter byeeeeee!