Years later

*Years later*
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_-__-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

A few years have passed since (y/n) moved in with Shigure, Kyo, & I. Every so often, (y/n) has been sleeping with me in my bed. Tomorrow is a special day. (Y/n)'s Birthday is on (Month/Day). She is going to me (Y/A) years old. But still shorter and younger than me. I'm 17 and 5'8. (y/n) is only (y/h). "Yuki, Kyo come on, we're going to be late for school." (y/n) grabbed my hand and pulled me and Kyo out of the house. "See you three later." Shigure said.

(your pov)

I pulled Yuki and Kyo out of the house and in what felt like seconds, made it to school and class before the bell rang. "Alright get to your seats please." it was Friday and the day went by quickly. The bell rang and it was time to go. "We'll pick you up after your done work." Yuki and smiling. I smiled and waived , "See you after work Yuki, Kyo."

~In the office~

*ring, ring* Call after call, my head started to pound. For a (y/a) year old girl it's pretty hard. it was only 7 p.m. and I still had an hour before going home. Oh how I could be taking a bath right now. I thought.

*Ring, ring*
"Thank you for calling the office, this is (y/n), how may I help you?" the man who called me asked for a meeting. I wasn't sure what to say, "um, let me transport your call to my boss." *Beep* 'sigh'

I've been picking up calls, typing information on the computer. At this time I should have been at home but sadly I had to stay for a replacement for someone that had to go out early. *Ring* "Thank you for calling the office, this is (y/n), how may I help you?" My eyes widened. I dropped the phone, grabbed my stuff and ran out of the building.

I kept running until I I reached the hospital. "Hi, is Yuki Sohma here?!" the nurse nodded her head and led me to him. I walked in the room with tears. "H-how is he?" I looked at the doctor that walked in. "He had an asthma attack and passed out. He's doing well for now. But his private Dr will be here in a few minutes."

I looked at the doctor and bowed in thanks. he wiped my tears away with a tissue. "Don't worry my dear, he should be awake soon."The doctor gave me one last smile before he walked out of the door.

I grabbed a chair and sat next to Yuki bed. Oh Yuki, what happened? What made you have an asthma attack? I thought

*knock,knock*
I looked at the door and for Hatori walked in. "Hello Hatori." Hatori look my direction and smile a little, what are you doing out here this late shouldn't you be home?" I looked at Hatori and nodded my head, "I know its late but I wanted to be near Yuki after I got the phone call I just needed to know how he was." Hatori looked into my sad (e/c) eyes. " well I think it's about time for you to go home, Kyo is waiting for you outside." I sadly not in my head, but when I stood up I felt someone or something grabbed my wrist. I looked at Yuki who was holding my wrist. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and kissed forehead. "Goodnight, Yuki."

(Yuki's pov)

(y/n) left the room and went home with Kyo. I looked at Hatori, "I hope they get home safely. You never know what's out there." Hatori looked and said, "I'm sure they'll be fine, they have each other and if there's any danger Kyo will do anything in his power to keep (y/n) safe." I nodded my head head and Hatari did a checkup and said I should be fine by tomorrow. But for now he said I should get some rest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hope y'all liked it. Please vote and I will work on the next chapter. Mkay.... BYEEEEEEE!