chapter eighteen

Instead of sitting in awkward silence i decided on following her- even with small legs i know she walks fast and mostly when she's angry.

"Shortie?" I kind of chuckled, remembering her face- it was still hilarious but i was focused on the silent treatment.

"C'mon conejito~ i was joking... Y'know? J-o-k-i-n-g? I can do that too!" My voice echoed through the empty corridors but i could feel someone staring making me cracked a grin- seriously i dont know what she does to me.

"You do know you always lose when we play hide and seek right?" I could hear muffled chuckles from a distance making me whip my head toward it.

Pov changes brought to you by 'veronica open the door-( not related to encanto)

Y/n pov.

You hummed peaking as he was out of sight, you looked around- nerves kicking in as you can also feel excitement bubbled up. You could feel him here somewhere and your hands were sweating. . .

You knew you lost every game of hide and seek.

"Found you!" He quickly jumped out of nowhere and trapped you in his arms, you yelped but laugh along his. If no one said it then you should- his laugh was one of the most attractive thing you found about him.

He always had deep-breath laughs, his voice was deep and attractive, the best part is- your a special one if you get him to crack a smile.

"Ah! Carlos!" You whined wiggling out his grip, eventually he gave in as you turn around and try to hide you wide smile. "Seriouslu tho- dont call me that." You say bumping your knuckles gently on his arm, whatever happend earlier was already in the back of your head.

If somebody saw this, they would have assume you two were lunatics- just staring at one another with wide grins, but you two had such dreamy thoughts.

Before meeting one another, you two paid closer attention on your attire and how you looked hoping to impress one another~

It was a confusing feeling, but everyone knows except you two.

"I- i think we should go back..." You lied, you just wanted the silence to be over- it was getting awkward.

"Yeah... We should" he whispers quickly looking away and back again with burning cheeks, he saw the necklace he gave you as you are still wearing it.

He mismatched eyes glancing back and forth, green and brown with dots of gold, you looked at him with so much admiration you wished he did too.

". . . you still owe me though"

"Owe you?"

"Yup! For scaring me, calling me short andddd losing at hide and seek!" You piped counting your fingers before looking back at him. He had a glee smile but rolled his eyes and bit the inside of his cheek.

He was showing too much, he was still scared of people leaving him and mostly if that would be her.

"Tsk whatever, but for mi princesa~ how do i repay you?" He teased loving how easily you get flustered.

"By letting me style your hair" you say boldly watching his shock reaction "wha-"

"Yup! Right after lunch!"

He was shock but excited, feeling his stomach do multiple laps. He watched you dissapear in sight before plopping back in. "Are you just gonna stand there?"

"I- er-" he coughed awkwardly walking quickly to her side "No." He was flustered and embrassed, even how much he hids it the tomato face said otherwise.

"You're very silly hermoso"

Meirda.