A sudden encounter!

Hey guys, I hope you'll enjoy these series and I wanna say that I'll be calling the main lead (female) or like we say Y/N Alice so if you don't like that then you can imagine something else.

Alice's POV:

I woke up when a sunray hit my eyes, I sat on my bed and glanced at the window just to see a beautiful view making me smile.

Alice: what a beautiful morning!

The view:

I quickly went to the bathroom, took a shower and started to think what will I be wearing today

I quickly went to the bathroom, took a shower and started to think what will I be wearing today. Just then I realized I went shopping with rosè my bff tomorrow. I quickly took out the shopping bags and choose an outfit for me to wear.

I looked at my self in the mirror.

Alice's look:

Alice: you look beautiful, Alice now let's go see dad

Alice: you look beautiful, Alice now let's go see dad. I hope he's doing good.

Author's POV:
Alice lost her mother when she was only 9, her father decided that he'll marry another women but she just married him for his money and left him 5 years ago when he got diagnosed with blood cancer because she found a new rich man and she didn't wanted to stay with a sick old man. Alice took care of her father all by herself even if she was only 16 at that time. Now she is 21, she graduated a while ago and his father's business has been going not too good because there is no one to look after it properly. Alice was too young before and now that she is old enough to look after it, there are only 1% chances of it to start running again. Her father doesn't want his daughter to do something she wasn't interested in and that too when he knows that there are very less chances of it to start running again. So she now has been working in a company since 6 months now. But her father's condition is getting more worse and he won't be able to live long. Alice was very sad so she went shopping yesterday with her bff but still those thoughts that she may lose her father never goes away from her mind. She is alone, no one is there to support her, some of her close friends are but still she doesn't have a guardian or someone to be by her side like her parents can.

*She enters in her father's room*

Alice: good morning dad, are you ok?

He smiles as she gives him a hug.

Her dad: a-ahh y-yess honey

She tries to control herself after listening to his weak voice.

Alice: lemme make you breakfast dad wait here, do you want pancakes?

H/D (her dad): y-you may run late for your office honey, something that takes less time will work too, d-don't bother yourself.

Alice: hey, this isn't bothering. Ik you love pancakes. Lemme make them now.

*He smiles as he is so glad to have a daughter like Alice*

Alice quickly baked some pancakes and then went inside and started to enjoy them with her father, since he can't come out and eat on the dining table.

Her dad: h-honey

Alice: yes dad *she smiles*

Her dad: I have something important to tell you dear in the evening.

Alice: okk but why not right now?

Her dad: ah I can tell it right now too but let's still talk about it later.
*She nodds*

Then Alice left for her office.

Alice's POV:
As I looked at the time I realized it was 8:14 I had to be at my office at 8:45 and we also have a very important meeting today at 9 o clock, so I better be early. I was worried that I may be late so I started to run as fast as I could until I bumped into a man. I looked at his face and he was actually pretty attractive. Wth Alice?

(This is how he looked like)

??: Can't you see???
Alice: huh??
??: You bumbed into me!
Alice: oh yeah, I-I actually am running late for my office.
??: Then shouldn't you wake up early, how careless of you??
Alice: hey, I DID wake up early but I had to make bre-
??: I don't have time for this, get aside.
Alice: yeah how rude? Can't you wait.
He rolled his eyes and said: look miss I don't wanna argue with you get aside and clearly it's your mistake.
Alice: ahh ok get lost.

Tae's POV:
What's with this girl? I am seriously not used to of people talking to me like that, does she even know who I am? She's kinda cute though, but still very very ill-mannered.

Author's POV:
They start to walk away after a lil argument, thinking that how rude the other one is?

Alice reaches her office and gets in. Luckily, it was 8:53, she even missed the bus today. Although, she was some minutes late but thankfully she reached before the meeting started.

Rosè: a-ahh Alice, why are you late? The CEO jus walked in and he was asking about you.

Yes she works with Alice. In fact, rosè her bff was the one who helped her get this job.

Alice: I'm sorry yahh. I'll quickly go and apologize.

Rosè nodded.

*Time skip to the break*

Alice's POV:
It was already break time. The meeting thankfully went good. I came to the cafeteria with rosè. I told her everything that happened in the morning and even that encounter of mine with that cold ice man. (Lol he's cold so cold ice man). Rosè chuckled.

Alice: yah stoppp. This isn't funny at all rosè.

Rosè: yeah babe, isn't  funny at all *she said sarcastically* anyways leave it tell me how's uncle?

Alice: he's ok *I said sadly looking away*

Rosè: hey c'mon, he'll be fine don't worry *she said as she pulled me in a warm hug*

Alice: I-i hope he'll

Rosè: let's have some coffee, come *she said trying to change the topic.

We then had coffee I could see rosè trying to cheer me up and honestly she kinda did too. I love her so much. She's like a sister to me. My support system. I smiled.

Hope you liked this chapter, next one will be coming soon!