A bad news!

Hey, welcome back:)))

Anne's POV:
I was walking home, because I always loved to walk home after office. I explore the city and I must say it always fixed my mood if I'm feeling a little down. I mean it's just beautiful.

The view:

The weather was windy, it felt so good whenever the cold breeze used to touch my face and when my hair used to blow and come in front of my face

The weather was windy, it felt so good whenever the cold breeze used to touch my face and when my hair used to blow and come in front of my face. I chuckled thinking about my day because rosè made it special, I already knew she will always be by my side but how she makes sure I'm okay makes me feel special. I'm blessed. Just then a thing came in my mind. What did appa (dad) had to say? Wait I'm almost home so let's see.

*I walked home and entered in, just then I went to check on appa. He was laying down, I walked towards him*

Alice: appa, I'm back! Are you ok? Do you need anything?

Appa: a-ah yeah honey I'm great, the maid was with me so don't worry also how was my princess's day?

I smiled.

Alice: good! Appa you had to talk about something?

Appa: yes honey, go get freshed first, we'll have dinner then I'll tell you about it.

I nodded and went towards my room, I took a shower and decided to change and wear my pajamas.

This is what the pajamas look like, if you don't like them you can imagine on your own.

I then went outside, the maid already cooked the food but appa waited for me to come back so we can have it together

I then went outside, the maid already cooked the food but appa waited for me to come back so we can have it together. I smiled and heated the food, then took it in appa's room. I sat on his bed next to him. We started eating and having a conversation. He told me about myself whrn I was younger. We both laughed and enjoyed each other's company. I love him so much, he's the best. Tears were coming in my eyes but I didn't let him see it. We finished our food and I washed the dishes.

*Time skip to 15 minutes*

Alice: appa I'm done with the dishes.

Appa: oh my daughter has grown up so much, I'm sorry honey I never wanted y-you to have a life like this. *His eyes had tears*