The unfortunate day!

Hey:)))

Alice's POV:
I woke up in our room and saw him sleeping next to me. I quickly got up, left downstairs and grabbed my clothes so I could take a shower. I entered the bathroom as I sighed.

I dunno what will happen? I hope appa is doing good I wanna see him so bad. Why did I even leave him? Ahhhh! My life, I wish I could go back to that old self of mine. I don't wanna lose appa.

I was deeply thinking but soon I was done so I dried my body and hair with the towel and quickly wore my outfit and came out.

The outfit:

(If you don't like the outfit, you've the liberty to imagine on your own)

I came outside and quickly blow dried my hair and decided to wake him up since we've to go to the hospital now. I would have gone alone but Mr and Mrs Kim will question me so I decided to wake him up. He has been taking good care of me since yesterday. That cold, rude and heartless person wasn't visible to me yesterday and I really like the caring and comforting taehyung. Stop Alice wake him up now. I walked towards him and saw him sleeping like a baby. I couldn't help but smile.

Him:

I quickly patted him slowly as he woke up and sat on the bed

I quickly patted him slowly as he woke up and sat on the bed. It took him 2-3 minutes to realize everything.

Tae: y-you're awake?

Alice: yeah, get up I didn't wanted to annoy you but we need to visit a-appa.

He nodded and immediately entered the bathroom to take a shower. Since he was very caring yesterday I decided to cook for him and I'm his wife so I'm responsible for giving him breakfast. I started to make pancakes and started to remember when I used to make them for appa. It made ma smile a little sadly. After I was done, I saw him coming down looking so damn handsome I mean he IS handsome so yeah.

Him:

I smiled at him and asked him to come and have breakfast

I smiled at him and asked him to come and have breakfast. He was a little shocked but nodded and then we started to eat. But guess what? He was even more surprised after tasting the pancakes.

Tae: you're cooking skills are good, Alice!

Alice: umm thanks, I never thought I'll get a compliment from you.

I said as he just smiled and after finishing our breakfast, we left for the hospital. As we entered, we saw Mr and Mrs Kim and walked towards them.

Tae: hello appa and eomma, how's Mr Kang?

Mr Kim: he's in a critical condition.

Mrs Kim: he was having a difficulty to breathe and the doctors are checking him right now.

They said as my heart clenched and my face turned emotiononless which didn't go unnoticed by them. Mrs Kim hugged me and comforted me but I couldn't control so burst out in tears, making all of the worried surprisingly taehyung  too.

*Time skip to 15 minutes*

I finally stopped crying and calmed down a little when the doctor came to break the most heartbreaking news I heard after my eomma's death.

Doctor: we're sorry but we couldn't save him, his situation was very critical. My condolences to y'all.

They all widened their eyes. I was trembling and I lost my balance but before I could fall I was in his, my husband's arms. I looked into his eyes which showed worried for me. I couldn't stop but I quickly hugged him.

Tae's POV:
She was about to fall but I captured her in my arms and we made an eye contact. Then she all of a sudden hugged me and started to cry making my heart beat fast and the worry in my heart to increase. I patted her back as she still didn't stop.

__________________________________

*Time skip to 3 days*

Tae's POV:
I'ts been three days already and Alice hasn't taking care of herself at all but I dunno why I can't see her like this, so I've been taking extra care of herself. Eomma and appa were living with us but the left today and now we are alone (I mean obviously the maids are there but still yk....)

It was time for dinner. I took our dinner and went to our room because I know she will say I don't wanna eat and won't come outside so I'll have to feed her on my own. I went inside our room.

Tae: Alice, come let's eat!

And as expected, I got no response. But I went towards her and started the feed her forcefully.

Tae: you can't live like this, stop it Alice. I know it is a big loss for you but doesn't mean you'll do this to yourself. I'm sure you're appa didn't wanted this.

Alice: why do you even care?

Tae: because I'm your husband.

Alice: MY FORCED HUSBAND, stop pretending taehyung. I don't need you just because I lost my father. I don't want this fake love, go away.

She said making my heart clench, I dunno why again. What has been happening to me? Why am I feeling this nonsense. But her words actually hurted a lot.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry I wasn't able to write a long and interesting chapter but my exams are going on so yeah it's pretty tough. Anyways I'll try for the next time? Bye!!