Ignored!

Hey everyone, have a good day:))))

Alice's POV:
I layed on the bed as taehyung left the room with the food. What did I do? He was so sweet and all and I treated him like that. I shouldn't have what can I do? I never got the chance to get mad at anyone I always used to control my feelings because obviously getting mad in front of my step mother was the worst idea because I would've end up getting beaten. She never hit me but I still remember her hurtful words and I'm sure if I would've gotten mad at her she wouldn't  have hesitated to raise her hand on me. I'm so done now that I can't control my anger and the sadness so I end up crying so much.

I was busy in my thoughts but I soon drifted to sleep.

Tae's POV:
Ahh I was an idiot to care for her, I still do but idk. I understand her situation that is forcing her to do this but I need to accept that she doesn't like me. And unfortunately, I dunno how but I've already fallen for her deeply.
Ok I'll ignore her from now. I won't be harsh and all but still I'll ignore her. We also have to visit eomma and appa tomorrow since they'll be leaving for America. I called eomma and asked her to tell this to Alice.

*Time skip to the other day*

I woke up on the couch. I can't believe this I've NEVER in my life slept on the couch and here I am.
I quickly went to our room to take a shower.

Alice's POV:
I woke up on our bed but didn't saw taehyung next to me, and that's when I realized about the way I treated him. I kinda felt bad. Where is he?? I then heard the voice of water splashing from the bathroom indicating he's taking a shower. I then also realized that we have to visit Mr and Mrs Kim today. I sighed as he came out from the shower with a poker face. Is that normal?
He was being sweet these days. What could you expect Kang Alice? I mean Kim Alice. I can't deny he looked so handsome.

Him:

I wished him a good morning earning nothing from him not even a nod making me sad but what could I even expect? First of all he was always rude and cold and second of all I shouted really harshly not like he loves me or something that he'll let it go

I wished him a good morning earning nothing from him not even a nod making me sad but what could I even expect? First of all he was always rude and cold and second of all I shouted really harshly not like he loves me or something that he'll let it go. He's Kim Taehyung after all. I quickly went inside and started to take a shower. Since we need to go early to visit them I decided to get ready right now. I am still not over appa's lose but what can I do? I knew this had to happen but still it always makes me cry. A few tears left my eyes. You can't make other people suffer because of this Alice. What if you end up getting divorced? Who do you even have now? Not even a job. Appa was right I needed a marriage but I would have preferred living with appa and him recovering. Ahh Alice don't cry now please.....

I quickly wrapped the towel around my body and walked towards the wardrobe to select an outfit for me.

I finally decided what to wear and wore it quickly.

The outfit:

{You can chose between these or imagine on your own if you don't like these:))}

I then went downstairs and saw him using his phone on the couch. Mia (our cook) isn't at home today so I guess he didn't ate anything. I decided to make breakfast for him.

*After a while*

I was done with breakfast as he was busy on his phone. He didn't dare to look at me or even ask for breakfast but he was hungry I could see that. I made Dakjuk for him and went towards him to tell him hoping he'll not be cold.

Alice: umm taehyung I made b-breakfast.

Tae: I'm not hungry.

Def a lie. I did saw him touching his stomach again and again and smelling what I'm cooking too.

Alice: I know you are and I've already made breakfast so come and eat.

Tae's POV:
Out of nowhere, she made breakfast to me. I don't understand this girl. Now why does she care?? But honestly I was hungry.

Tae: now, why do you care??

Alice: because I already made the breakfast and I don't want my effort to go to waste.

What? I thought she cared.

Tae: so you don't care if I die with hunger?

Alice: at least you accepted you're hungry. Please taehyung don't argue come and eat.

Alice in her mind: ofcourse I care this idiot can't understand.

I nodded and walked towards the dining table and started to eat. I was kinda enjoying the food though. Good thing I decided to eat also by her dressing it seems she is ready to go go appa and eomma's house.

Tae: are you ready? We need to go to appa and eomma's house.

Alice in her mind: woah, this is the longest sentence he said on his own after he started ignoring me. I can't deny because of him I smiled after appa's death but these thoughts of mine made me sad again.

Tae: Alice??

Alice: h-huh? Yeah I'm ready.

She's weird. She was not sad anymore making me a little happy bur again that sadness on her face is back.

Tae: ok I'm done grab your bag and let's go.

She nodded and we then went outside.

Author:

Sorry guys I couldn't make a very long part. Also in the next part I won't write the story but show Tae and Alice's house to y'all. I had to do it before but couldn't so yeah will do it now.

Also hope y'all are praying for TaeTae's quick recovery. And I also hope he gets well soon.

Bye Bye readers<33333