Chapter 9

~Katerina pov~

I have already started making wedding plans, and of course Hunter was happy to help. We still haven't gone to check on Carolina but we are leaving tomorrow so hopefully I am right, and it's just an arrange marriage. Right now I was looking at different colors to match our Lunar Eclipse wedding. I know its cheesy for us to have that theme but hey or involves the sun and moon and we want to have it at night. But the one that's closest to us is in a month and the one after that is a year and a half away and we don't want to wait that long so yup. I was in my office with my mom helping me. If I would have known it would be this much work then I would say let's elope but my mom would pitch a fit.

"What are you thinking about honey?"

"I'm thinking this is just too much work."

"How about we take a break and pick up when y'all come back?"

"Thank you mommy," I leaned back in my chair. She kissed my forehead and left. I just stayed there didn't even feel like moving. There was knock on the door, "I'm dead come back later."

Hunter came in, "Well that's not good I was hoping to actually marry you, but I guess I would have to marry your cousin."

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I asked sitting up.

"Nah I'm just messing with you," he picked me up and sat me in his lap so I was straddling him.

"I'm tired," I sighed.

"I'm sorry I wish I could help but you know if I helped then it would all look like the inside of my head." I giggled at him.

"It's okay, if it were up to me it would be a small wedding with you, my mom, my dad, Anastasia, Aunt Clarie, Uncle Mark, Grandma Jennell, and possibly your dad and brother."

"That would be perfect."

"But?"

"But it can't be that way."

"Yup, what are we gonna do after the wedding though I haven't thought about that."

"What do you say about going to a lake where no one will find us. I found it a year ago and built a small cabin. What do you think?"

"It sounds perfect," I kissed his cheek.

"Now we need to go pack," I groaned when he said that not even noticing him picking me up.

"No I don't want to go pack," I said leaning back making him hold me up with one arm.

"Why not?"

"Because then I have to pack your clothes, and wash the stuff you want to take, and I don't feel like doing the laundry." he just laughed at me.