Chapter 6.

Jewel POV.

I'm drawing the floral design in the dress and I hear arguing I walk out the room.

Mirabel“ THE MIRACLE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!

The Casita starts breaking apart and I notice piece of the roof is leaning off.

I notice Antonio and I immediately jump off the balcony and land on the ground, I feel a sharp pain go through my ankle but I ignore it and pick up Tonio and start running out the house.

Casita moves everyone out the house I land on the ground cradling Antonio.

Felix“ Jewel, Tonio are you alright!?

I don't sit up cause of the pain from my ankle Felix helps me sit up.

Pepa“ YOUR ANKLE!

I try to respond but the house crashes down.

Pepa“ OH NO MIRABEL!

Felix picks me up and lays me on a boulder and calls for Camilo.

Felix“ Camilo stay with Jewel me and Pepa are going to check on the Casita.

Camilo“ *nods* Alright.

I start feeling tired and I pass out.

*Next day*

I wake up in my bed and see my ankle wrapped up and I notice Felix walking in with a tray of food.

Felix“ Ah your awake.

Pepa walks in and she wraps me in a hug and I notice dried tears on her face.

Jewel“ What happened?

Pepa“ We lost the miracle I lost my gift and Mirabel is missing!

Jewel“ *concern* What?

I see Antonio walking in he hops on my bed and crawls up to me and he hugs me.

Jewel“ I'm fine kid *chuckles*.

Antonio“ It's my fault you got hurt.

I hug him and he walks out and I notice Pepa following him leaving me with Felix.

Jewel“ What?

Felix“ Your eyes reflecting off the sun is beautiful.

Jewel“ *blush* Oh uh thanks.

He places the tray down and sits beside me and leans towards me and lean as well.

Our lips brush against eachother next thing I know our lips connect.