Chapter 27.

Jewel POV.

Alma“ You don't have to decide yet but the kids have prepared something to convince you to stay.

Oh god.

Isabella grabs my hand and leads me upstairs where a room was magically built by Casita.

It has my name on it.

Isabella“ We designed you your room.

They open the room and I gasp at the room.

Jewel“ Where's the bed?

Dolores“ Follow us me and Camilo chose the bed also you can ask Casita to change the roof to any sky.

Jewel“ *shocked*.

Am I finally getting peace and quiet and space from Pepa and Felix.

My jaw drops as I see the bed Camilo is sitting criss cross on it with cards

Camilo“ Wanna play go fish.

Jewel“ *cries*.

Mirabel“ *concern* Are you ok do you not like it?

Jewel“ This is *cries* the most sweetest thing anyone *sniffs* Has ever did for me!

I hug all of them.

Jewel“ FINALLY SOME SPACE!

Dolores“ Yeah *chuckles* We should've warned you how overprotective they can be.

Jewel“ Gee you think?

We all laugh.

*Later*

I'm laying in my new bed curtains closed and my roof is a starry sky I let out a sigh.

Finally some peace and quiet I love them but you can only handle so much affection.

I hear knocking at the door and I let out a sigh I bet ya is Pepa with flowers.

I get out of bed and open the door and see Antonio with a story book.

Antonio“ Could you read me a story?

Jewel“ *smiles* Eh what heck come on in.

We get in my bed and I hold Antonio close and open the book and start reading.

*Later*

Pepa POV.

I'm looking for Felix he's not in his room I see Felix standing inside Jewels room with a smile.

I walk in and notice a second door it has her bed so she has two rooms that's lucky.

I see through the wave of the curtains is Jewel all cuddled with Antonio both are fast asleep.

Pepa“ *smiles* Let's leave them in peace.

We exit the room and close the door and walk in our room.

I think Jewel already decided without speaking and with the help from the kids.

*🥺🥺 Isn't Antonio just great I kill for the boy*