Chapter 28.

Jewel POV.

I wake up with Antonio cuddled to my side and I smile and check the time.

Midnight huh better get this rascal to bed I pick Antonio up carefully not to wake him up.

I walk out my room and I am immediately met with his Jaguar I smile and give him Antonio.

The Jaguar walks into Antonio's room and I just start thinking of how my life has changed.

I never thought I ever would be with someone let alone two of the most respected family.

I walk downstairs and just stare at the starry sky.

Alma“ A little late to be up don't you think dear?

I turn to see Alma and I smile but I look down with a bit of sadness.

Alma stands beside me and looks up at the stars as well.

Alma“ I remember when I the Casita was built every night when the triplets were asleep I look up and think if I be a good mother.

I look at Alma seeing the emotion in her eyes.

Jewel“ What do you think of yourself now?

Alma“ I still feel I failed at being their emotionally but now I'm trying my best.

She looks at me with a smile.

Alma“ You'll be a great mother as well *smiles* As well a wife.

Jewel“ Thank you but I'm more worried of what happens after I give birth will I even survive it?

Alma“ That is up to your strength to live and see that child be born do you want to watch that child grow up?

Jewel“ *tears up* I don't know with all I've been through dying seems like a way to be free.

Alma“ It might be but it will not only set you free but it will trap those who cared about you.

Alma walks off but stops halfway up the stairs and looks at me one last time.

Alma“ Do you want to do that to those who love you?

She enters her bedroom and I look at the moon one last time.

I walk upstairs and knock on Pepa's door.

Pepa“ *opens door* Amor?

Jewel“ Can I sleep here tonight?

Pepa“ Of course *concern* Are you ok?

Jewel“ Just missed you.

*I'm literally tearing up with  chapter tell me what you thought*