Chapter 21.

Jewel POV.

It's been months sense my house burned down I'm in my 2nd trimester and I can't be happier.

Me and Camilo have become very close plus we prank everyone who crosses us.

I'm about to walk down the stairs  until someone takes my hand I see Felix.

Felix“ Ay mi amor you should be more careful.

Oh yeah Felix and Pepa have been smothering and being to overprotective.

Felix escorts me down the stairs and I give him a smile but in reality I wanna bark at him.

He leads me to a comfy chair and sets me down and kisses my lips.

Felix“ You thirsty any cravings?

Jewel“ Um I am craving some chicken.

Felix“ I'll talk to Julieta amore.

He walks towards the kitchen and I see Camilo walking my way and he has a smirk.

Camilo“ I found the teens who burned your house!

Jewel“ Ok?

Camilo pulls out blueprints of a house and sets it on the floor with a smile.

Camilo“ Turns out their brothers and they own a 2 floor house.

Jewel“ Where'd you get those blueprints.

Camilo“ I have my ways Ma I have my ways.

Jewel“ *smiles* Ma?

Camilo“ *blushes* Just shut it and help me plan your revenge.

Jewel“ uh kiddo ever sense this bump came your parents have been on my culo sense.

Camilo“ Then who will help get payback?

Jewel“ You kidding right you have a cousin that's super strong and not to mention Isabella who could grow plants, and you got Dolores who could help you get out of trouble with her hearing.

Camilo“ You left Tonio out.

Jewel“ You ain't bringing the child to something that will get him in trouble.

Camilo“ What about us!?

Jewel“ Would you not do it if I told you not to.

Camilo“ No I would do it even if you told me not to.

Jewel“ Theirs your answer kiddo.

Camilo nods and Julieta walks in with some chicken and I smile and thank her.

Jewel“ Oh can I also get another slice of victory cake *smirks at Camilo*.

Camilo“ When that kid is born we are having a rematch!

He walks up the stairs and I smile.

I still can't believe he called me Ma.