03: R I S I N G - S T O R M

"You wanted to see me?" The cold tone of Friedhelm resonated throughout the dark room of the headmistress. There she glared down upon the young man before her.

"Not just you, foolish Nephew." She began as she then glanced over to some paperwork. "Now, you said you wanted to be a part of the military, right kid?"

Immediately Friedhelm tensed up at this sudden question. No, no he did not want to be a part of the military, what had gotten into her head to make her think that, he mused in a rather bitter moment. And so he decided to play along. "I might have mused about that thought..." He calmly stated before narrowing his eyes ever so slightly.

"Im not going to sugar coat things anymore, Friedrich Wilhelm" The headmistress began. Evidently the young delinquent tensed up when she called him by his actual name rather than his allias. "You're failing, you already got held back a year and you're on the verge of getting held back yet again. Not only that but rumors of your notoriety are spreading even towards the higher ups... Do you have any idea what that means?"

Friedhelm continued to keep his glare directed at his Aunt or better known as the Headmistress. 

"It means that you're likely to fail... Now, seeing that your late parents had told me to not give you any means of special treatment to teach you the values of responsibility, I am hereby giving you an eligibility for transfer to a different school..." There was an uproar after that as Friedhelm found himself slamming his hands upon the desk "You can't do this to me, Lia-" He then felt her hand slam upon his cheek, causing him to visibly flinch.

"What did I tell you about respect, insolent child!" She glared down upon him. Friedhelm was supposedly wishing he could just... fight back but...

"My Friends, you senile old fool! I have friends here that I've struggled to gain just so i can have a semblance of a normal life after-" He found himself trailing off, what he wanted to say was already common knowledge in the entire school already. It's the very same reason as to why Friedhelm had turned into the person that he is today.

"Friends?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at the boy before scoffing "You mean those delinquents that you oh so valiantly lead through street fights? Shame, if the Panzerfahren team were to allow men into the ranks, you would be a great tank commander... Your friends, Schneider and Rossenwald, whomst i called earlier, had told me that just to shed you in a brighter light before i had them expelled..."  

"You...." The young man was this close- This Close- from just jumping upon the woman before him and strangling her.

"Yes, child, I had them expelled under the pretense of tardiness, slipping grades, and worse of all delinquency.." 

"They were my friends!" He protested

"And they are under the jurisdiction of Westerwald High, like you are underneath my jurisdiction... But Rejoice Young Man! You won't be having need to deal with my authority as much as I won't be needing to deal with your troubles." She explained... she had this sickening smile upon her face, her glasses were shining as the light from the windows that lit the dark room reflected. 

Friedhelm knew something was up. As much as he wants to be free of this woman's influence, he was certain that there was a catch... She wasn't going to just give up having someone to deal with unpaid labour at home just to get rid of him. That's why this woman kept him around rather than kicking him out. What changed?!

"You are to be transferred to Kuromorimine Girls Aca-"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE!?" He burst out with disbelief- Anyone with a damn brain knew that Kuromorimine was an All Girls School that specialized in tankery. Not that he mind about tankery but what he minded was "All Girls School" Part. "Do you realize that I am literally a guy?! You're ditching me in a wolves den! They'll murder me before i get to graduate!"