Chapter 14 ; "Fuck You, You Candy Stealer."

I woke up at 12:32 to get my hot chocolate, Liz even added small marshmallows to them.

No one was around since Liz said the boys went to record a few things at the studio.

I stayed up watching Netflix with my hot chocolate, until I felt lazy and tired and took a nap.

-

"lily! Lily! Wake up!" Beth shook me in order to wake me up.

I groaned,"what time is it?"

"it's 5:45 Now wake up!"

"I'd rather sleep"

"well you're date with Michael is soon so hurry up!"

The memories from yesterday made me pissed off.

"fuck Michael."

"why? What happened?" Beth asked concerned.

"nothing, I'll get ready." I don't even know why I accepted to have this 'date' with Michael in the first place.

Oh yeah, he wasn't a dickhead that day.

I threw on this black buttoned up shirt that I really liked and some short shorts that showed off some of my curves.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I really liked my appearance.

It wasn't anything fancy, it was simple and cute.

I looked at myself again to make sure everything was okay, but it sounded awfully quiet.

The boys should be here by now, I assume at least Michael would be because we have a date.

Where are all the boys who create all the noises.

"Liz? Where are the boys?" she laughed lightly.

"that's for you to find out. I think I saw a note on your bunk." she winked and took another sip of her coffee.

I went over to my bunk where a green sticky note was placed.

"hey lily! Keep looking for these clues and you'll find me. -Michael"

I rolled my eyes, I don't want to find you, you were an asshole last night.

I went to the door that let's me get out of the bus and there was a pink sticky note placed on it.

"you found me. Huh? Well get out of here and walk to the hotel. - Michael"

I obliged the pink sticky note and walked into the hotel.

I looked around to find a yellow sticky note placed on the front desk.

"walk up to the our hotel room. It's 239. ;) -Michael"

If Michael thinks he's getting a blow job or sex, he's going to get kicked in the balls.

I looked at the doors until I stopped to the one with a blue sticky note.

I picked up the sticky note as a pack of sour patch kids fell on the floor.

"here's your favorite candy. Your definitely going to get hungry on our small trip. In case anybody stole it, fuck you, you candy stealer. I'm trying to do something romantic here. -Michael."

I laughed at the little note.

I walked in the room where calum was sitting on the couch in a ridiculous costume.

He was wearing a yellow beanie, with some black goggles raised to his head, and his costume had neon colors like green and yellow, and in the middle there was the letter 'C'.

"calum?"

"Whose calum? I'm cal-pal and I'm here to save you." he said as he put down his black goggles onto his eyes.

"save me from what?" I laughed as two people dressed as ninjas came out.

"run Lily! There's a message for you right down the opposite hall from where you came from." cal-pal yelled.

I pretended to be afraid and ran out of the room.

I walked to the end of the hallway where there was an orange sticky note.

"walk out of the hotel and sit on the bench that is near the two small trees. -michael"

I left the hotel eating a few sour patch kids on the way.

I sat down on the bench that I was indicated too, as I picked up The white sticky note.

"relax for a moment. A cab should be there soon to take you to my secret place. :-) -Michael"

Just like the sticky note said, a cab with ashtons face arrived soon enough as I got inside the passengers seat.

"Ashton?"

"i don't know who this Ashton guy is, I'm smash."

I laughed lightly.

"asht- smash, why are you wearing such a ridiculous costume just like cal-pal?"

He wore his usual red bandana, and his costume was big making it seem like he had a lot of muscle. It was blue and red and the letter 'A' was put on the middle of his costume.

"they are not costumes, they are work clothes."

We sat in comfortable silence until the car all of a sudden stopped running.

"Ashton, what happened?" I asked frightened.

"Ashton can't help you in this situation ma lady." he said as I rolled my eyes.

"this calls for smash to come to the rescue."

Ashton or should I say smash picked me up and took me to my destination.

The building was tall, and it looked abandoned.

A purple sticky note was placed on the front door.

"go inside the building, be careful to not fall in anything. It's dark so heads up. -Michael"

'Well Michael aren't you a gentle man, asshole' I thought.

"smash, I don't want to go alone, come with me?" I asked.

"sorry but I have to go save the world right now, it's calling" he giggled and left.

"dumbass" I mumbled.

I entered the scary building as a glow in the dark sticky note showed up.

"don't think I'm that big of an asshole, theres a flashlight on the ground under this sticky note. Be careful. -Michael"

It's like he read my mind.

I swear.

I picked up the flashlight as I found another sticky note.

"your almost there, just climb up the stairs and you'll find two doors. -Michael"

I went up the stairs until I found a sticky note on the wall near the doors.

"choose your favorite, it will decide if you and I are interested in the same thing.-Michael"

I went over to the first door where a sticky note was placed.

"would you prefer donuts?"

I moved to the second door and read the other option.

"or pizza?"

Pizza all the way! Obviously!

I opened the door that had pizza as the option and it led me to the outside.

I looked around until I found Michael with his red hair.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAY BABES!

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

This chapter is for @cbadgett because her comments were really funny so yeah...

ILYSFM❤️

IRENE