Mafia's Angel. 9

Mafia's Angel chapter 9.

"Mew is sorry. Dont.. Dont beat me. Mew is sorry. Pppp... Please. Nooooo. Phiiii. Save Mew Phiiii". Mew was thrashing on the bed. He was burning with fever. Tae was trying to lower his body temperature but he failed.

He was triggered. His worst memories had surfaced again. His mind drifted back to the 5 years old Mew who would be scolded and beaten if he did something wrong.

Tae was helpless. He couldnt do anything to erase them from his mind. He was so happy since he woke up this morning. And all of sudden. The whole world flipped upside down. 

"Bub.. Calm down Bub". He held Mew's hand trying to wipe his face but nothing was working.

"Am bringing him in". He called the doctor and picked Mew bridal style. He couldnt let him suffer anymore. His men on the floor quickly opened the elevator and Derek called Pete to get the car ready..

They were hospital in no time and Mew was quicky taken into Emergency. No one was allowed to enter the room since it was adjusted at particular temperature to lower Mew's temperature. .

Tae settled in the waiting area that was empty at the moment except his personal security head.

"Boss. You need anything"? Harry, his personal security head asked him. He shook his head a NO. He was tired. Mentally. Every effort had turned zero. The doctor had explained him that the panic attack was so severe and it was good that his mind itself shut down or else it would have been worst.

Tae wasnt sure and confident if he could bring back his smile again or will he ever be able to hold him again. And that .. He was sure. He knew Mew was scared now. He was unconsciously scared of every possible reaction. Esepcially from Max.

He had just started to open up to Max... And.... 'Fuckkk' Tae banged his fists on the table in front of him. He had no idea what would he do. All he had to do was to wait until Mew regains his consciousness and then see what happen.

"Boss. Master Mew is rolled into private room. His temperature is bit down now. You can go and see him and can stay with him but dont disturb him okay". The news from the doctor was a wave of cool air for Tae. He sped up to go to the VVIP room arranged for Mew.

He placed his hand on Mew's cold as ice forehead and turned to see doctor in alarm. But the doctor patted his shoulder stating everything was fine.

He told Tae to push the call button if he needs anything and left for his office. Tae thanked him to attend the patient even if it was his off duty day.

Mew was sleeping, but his eyes would flutter occasionally. His fingers would twitch. His lips were sealed together. Dry and parched. His cheeks pale white, like he never had that rosy dust.

Tae could see the arms bandaged, his feet were covered in white too. He drag his chair near the bed and put his face on the bed near Mew's hand, hooking their pinky fingers, he kept starring at the angelic face until he fell asleep.

Mew opened his eyes to a white ceiling. He looked around, it wasnt their home. Where was he? He could hear faint beep but at the moment his brain was overwhelmed. The particular tench of antiseptics and the room with all white walls.

His heart beat was starting to accelerate. Where was he? Where was everyone?

"Help.. Helppp. Phiiiii". He screamed loudly and that woke up Tae with a jolt.

"Hey hey. Bub. Mew.  Hey. Shushhh. Am here. Shhhhh". He held Mew who was struggling to sit up, pulling the needles out of his hand. Tae pushed the button to call the doctor while he was trying to calm him but to no use.