Mafia's Angel. 21

Mafia's Angel 21

The hall was silent and dark. Except from a lazy 'Helllooo' once a while. There was constant dripping of water in one corner. In the beginning it didnt bother the tied man, but with the time passing, it had started to irritate him.

'Drip' 'drip' 'drip' 'drip'.

"Fuck. What kind of shit it is". He murmured to himself. So far he had not met the people who kidnapped him. Or better say, drag him out of his office in broad day light. And there was no one to meddle. Infact those who did, were now dead.

Suddenly the steel door opened with a loud screech sound. The otherwise dark hall was lit with hundreds of lights above his head.

"So. Who do we have in here"? He heard a cold tone by his left.

"The mouse left his hole eh"? The tied man mocked at the voice.

"Never estimate a mouse. It can kill a lion". This time Max step forward.  He had requested Tae to let him revenge Mew. 

"Pfffttt". The man bust into laughter. Clearly riling up Max because everyone was aware of his short temper. But this time he didnt know the boy was Max's brother.

"Funny eh. Lets laugh together. You laugh at me being the mouse, and i will laugh once i show you how the mouse kills the lion". Max looked at Tae who took a chair and sat on it leisurely.

"Lets see what this mouse can do". Max looked straight into the eyes of the man, who was the head of Black Dragon.

He took a pair of wires connected to an electric machine and attached the terminals at his ankles. Next he picked the other pair and attached it at his wrists.

Next he picked two pointed pins and forcefully opened, Pond, the man's, eyes and placed the pins to keep his eyes open. He next picked up a syringe filled with some clear liquid and injected in his vein.

"Now. If you think am gonna turn on the switch to ease your misery, then you are at mistake. Lets wait for a while". He step back to stand behind Tae. So far Tae had not interfered in what Max was doing.

He was aware of how deadly Max can be. And especially now when he knew it was about Mew. He may fight with Tae being possessive about his brother, but ofcourse he would protect him always.

The injection had started to work. And only then Pond realised it was a sedative.

The hall turned eerily quiet. Everyone was silent. Except the sound of water dripping drop by drop.

Pond turned to the source in irritation, he was feeling drowsy. But those stupid pins in his eyes. He shook his eyes left to right but no use.

"Turn this fucking tap off". He screamed in annoyance. Max smirked but didnt move a bit. He waited a little bit more and thats it..

Pond started screaming. He was getting frustrated. He wanted to sleep. He wanted everything to get silent.

"Kill me you fuckers". He yelled at Max. Max turned the switch on the electrical device to a medium high pace. He would never make it easy for Pond. The smiled disappeared from his face as he charged and yanked Pond by his hair.

"No. Today you will beg for mercy, for death, and death wont come to you. Not that easy". He squeezed his cheeks tightly forcing him to shut his eyes and got his eyes hurt in the process. The steel pins penetrated his eyelids harshly.

"So. You dare to attack my boy? The Donna of my Empire"? This time Tae stood up, hands in his pocket. "And what now? Do you think i will let anyone live if he is in pain"? He said in a cold hissing sound.